IGNORED

Evening Post are sorry

SE23Red

Yes at least they've apologised, but it's easy to say sorry isn't it. It's almost like writing something libelous and then adding 'allegedly' after it As far as I'm concerned. It doesn't excuse anything. It wuld be nice if they were to offer a gesture of goodwill of some sort to the Club, maybe a donation to a Charity or hospital of the clubs choice perhaps? I think they need to build a few bridges which won't be easy.

I can't believe a reporter can write an article and it then gets sent to print. Doesn't anyone have to approve it, thats what Editors and their assistants do I thought? How did they all think it wouldn't cause some negative reaction, it was Front Page after all, not hidden on the bottom of page 10 or something? I thought it was so over the top it was almost like a joke email in content which somehow got sent to print.

Shoddy and Sloppy.

Every time I have picked that rag up, when I come to Brizz, I think its a piece of ill written shyte. Its only there to flog houses and worry the chattering classes. A typical provincial newspaper, we have the same up here. I beleive some one on the petition said its only good for bog paper. Its not that good. you block up the drains and create a bad smell...........oh hang on :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

I still can't understand why this made the front page in the first place? The paper (and Twentyman) made it sound like some sort of pitch riot. It was only 1 clown who was to blameand no one was injured .

It seems to me than there's nothing more the EP (and Radio Bristol) love more than BCFC bashing.

Don't buy the damn rag! :city:

Nothing less than a front page apology should be accepted before the BCFC fans' boycott of the Bristol Evening Post is lifted. The Evening Post could also acknowledge that our players were extremely harshly sentenced with regard to the Romeo Brown's incident with gross corruption occurring with regard to the charges against the bouncers being dropped. This country has the most corrupt and class based criminal justice system in Western Europe and this fact should be printed alongside any Bristol Evening Post apology.

Archived