IGNORED

the bobby goulds are coming

Flaxbourton Red

They're coming; the jokers aka the bobby goulds from north bristol.

Let's hope the stewards stop them from bringing all their belongings with them (we know all about their squatting tactics)

mind you a couple of old kwiksave bags isn't that much, but the smell.

Some of us have been worried about the odd one sneeking in, don't worry they tend to stick out.

They tend to wear great clothes, quality brands such as Donnell. Check out their trainers, Hi-Tech of course.

They love new technology, they'll be glued to their sony walkmans listening to happy hardcore and wet wet wet.

They feel cool having a jaunty baseball cap with BOY written on it.

Guest DrFaustus
don't forget the women with their black tights and white stilletos, they wouldn't be seen dead in Primark shell-suits on a big night out!

Excuse me?!

It's a Wednesday night. It won't only be the girls dressed up to the nines. My stilletoes are polished and the black tights are being aired.

Lots of love

Gloria

Ah yes!...Christopher Marlowe, will the real DrFaustus please step forward...who are you really?

Your Avatar looks suspiciously like Ann Robinson before she had her cosmetic surgery. Especially with that wink!

No, I cannot believe you are an "Inbred Sag" as you put it, your posts are far too intelligent!

By the way, will those white stilettos be Patent Leather on Wednesday night?

P. :doh:

They're coming; the jokers aka the bobby goulds from north bristol.

Let's hope the stewards stop them from bringing all their belongings with them (we know all about their squatting tactics)

mind you a couple of old kwiksave bags isn't that much, but the smell.

Some of us have been worried about the odd one sneeking in, don't worry they tend to stick out.

They tend to wear great clothes, quality brands such as Donnell. Check out their trainers, Hi-Tech of course.

They love new technology, they'll be glued to their sony walkmans listening to happy hardcore and wet wet wet.

They feel cool having a jaunty baseball cap with BOY written on it.

FR, as you've supported City since 1887, you're young enough to remember which other Bristol team Bobby Gould played for, though never managed?

Guest DrFaustus
Ah yes!...Christopher Marlowe, will the real DrFaustus please step forward...who are you really?

Your Avatar looks suspiciously like Ann Robinson before she had her cosmetic surgery. Especially with that wink!

No, I cannot believe you are an "Inbred Sag" as you put it, your posts are far too intelligent!

By the way, will those white stilettos be Patent Leather on Wednesday night?

P. :doh:

You say it as if being an inbred Pikey sag is an ailment?

Proud to, proud to be, proud to be a MUTANT.

Love you all

Archived