IGNORED

Lee Miller

TinnionForEngland

Good Shout Dunc, Miller is one of my favourates and i hope he starts with LL, as LP has lost a bit of the scoring magic he had earlier in the Season!
Yup he's my favourite along with Tins, and think he could be a star, i'm happy to start chants at the back of East End aslong as everyone would join in, but you know how it goes, certain people sing and certain people join in, shame really, we sing our hearts out :dunno:

Yup he's my favourite along with Tins, and think he could be a star, i'm happy to start chants at the back of East End aslong as everyone would join in, but you know how it goes, certain people sing and certain people join in, shame really, we sing our hearts out  :dunno:
Give me the nod and i will join in, i dont give a flying f...

Give me the nod and i will join in, i dont give a flying f...
I've decided i really dont give a toss anymore, it's like an away game going to watch city, leave at 12, get there at 1, get home at 6:30, i dont spend 6/7 hours on nothing, nobody should laugh at anybody for trying and we can roar the boys on :dunno:

Sing loud please guys so that I can hear it curtesy of Radio Bristol vie my trusty old computer :dunno:

I have speakers both upstairs & downstairs so that I don't miss a thing.

I really wish I could be there with you.

It would make my MothersDay if he had a good game, no a great game, no scored :ph34r:

I really wish I could show him all the support he has, but I don't as he puts enough pressure on himself without me adding to it.

I can't thank you enough for all the support you are giving him.

Good chance he may call in on your Sunday Game :dunno:
Na I'm not going now, because I'm having a rather hetic Saturday night and i got family stuff after so it will be a big rush for a kick around, i may go yet, if Lee is going then i deffo will, i had a pic of me and him on my phone before it was nicked and i was chuffed for weeks heh.

Archived