IGNORED

All change at the top

Loderingo

A home defeat has brought the Latics down to earth. Forest lost again. I really can't see any team running away with this league. I think that it will come down to the last 3-4 games of the season. The JPT will be out of the way by then so we'll just have the league to worry about. It really comes down to which of the current top 4-5 has the bottle to win those games. Last 4 games for each team are:

Scunny

Hudds H

Tran A

Black A

Carl H

Oldham

Chelt H

Crewe A

Brigh A

Chest H

Us

Yeov H

Carl A

Mill A

Roth H

Forest

Brent A

Bourn H

Orient A

Crewe H

Yeovil

Us A

Roth H

Donny H

Gills A

S****horpe have got a bit of a lead going which is probably just as well for them because their run in looks quite tricky. Forest look to have the easiest of the 5, but as we know to our cost over Xmas, easy fixtures on paper may not equate to many points.

Before our final 4 games we've got some crucial fixtures which might have more baring on where we finish than anything else. For example, one block of 4 includes Crewe A, Doncaster A, Forest H (JPT may affect this), Swansea H. These look like being tricky, but if we got through those with 7, 8 or 9 points we'll probably being looking very healthy.

We can't discount another team from outside the 5 mentioned making a late run but I'd certainly be happy if we were level pegging for automatic with 4 games left.

Archived