IGNORED

I smell gas

kingswood red

Guest DrFaustus
Thought I could smell gas!, I notice we have some infiltrators, maybe they are so impressed they are going to cross Bristol and join us :city:

Then you woke up and had your cornflakes.

Thought I could smell gas!, I notice we have some infiltrators, maybe they are so impressed they are going to cross Bristol and join us :city:

It gets a bit lonely on their forum as they struggle with the reading/writing thing

and they've not heard of this new fangled thing called the interweb in Kingswood yet

:englandsmile4wf:

Hi ya; learnt any more songs yet apart from that one :dunno:

if you,d have been listening there were quite a few songs we had going last night..you lot were dire,sorry mate but my family is red and blue and they say it as it is,why don't you ..doesnt matter now anyway were only a low life league2 side with no supporters.

Hi ya; learnt any more songs yet apart from that one :dunno:

Have you got any songs? The only person I heard making any noise was your cringe-worthy PA announcer going come on you reds...which was met with silence from your fans.

Of course they haven't, and i'm glad they have it as it's absolute dross and means nothing, atleast we sing songs to do with our team.

I didn't hear any songs to do with your team last night.

Have you got any songs? The only person I heard making any noise was your cringe-worthy PA announcer going come on you reds...which was met with silence from your fans.

I didn't hear any songs to do with your team last night.

We wern't great but when we sang it was "Come On City", "Come On You Reds" "Stand Up If You Hate The Gas" etc, not garbage which apparently is to do with a lovesick paedophile and is originally Plymouth's song.

We wern't great but when we sang it was "Come On City", "Come On You Reds" "Stand Up If You Hate The Gas" etc, not garbage which apparently is to do with a lovesick paedophile and is originally Plymouth's song.

So you didn't hear "We All Hate City", "Shall We Sing A Song For You", "Bristol's No 1", "One Steve Phillips" etc etc....find that hard to believe personally.

If i did it wasn't very loud, unlike your lovesick paedophilia song, from Plymouth.

At least that was something being sung...unlike from your fans. There were 15,000 of you, and I honestly didn't hear your fans once. Except for when that #### with the mic was going come on you reds, and no-one carried it on. Also enjoyed him giving your fans a spelling lesson, "Give me a C-c -I-i T-t Y-y".

Don't you find that embarrassing by the way. You have to get the PA guy to start off your songs for you.

Archived