IGNORED

A-Team - The Movie

WesM

I was reading with interest the debate surrounding the new A-Team movie which is slated for release in 2008.

Seeing as there isn't even a confirmed cast yet, it's unlikely that this film will be out in 2008, but the debate about who the cast could/should be is pretty cool.

A-Team on IMDb

So if you had a blank cheque book and could put egos aside, who would be in the perfect, modern day A-Team,

I'd go for:

Hannibal - George Clooney

Face - Brad Pitt

Murdock - Jim Carrey

BA Baracus - The Rock*

* - for those who want to argue that technically, The Rock isn't black, replace with Ving Rhames.

Lets hear your suggestions.

I was reading with interest the debate surrounding the new A-Team movie which is slated for release in 2008.

Seeing as there isn't even a confirmed cast yet, it's unlikely that this film will be out in 2008, but the debate about who the cast could/should be is pretty cool.

A-Team on IMDb

So if you had a blank cheque book and could put egos aside, who would be in the perfect, modern day A-Team,

I'd go for:

Hannibal - George Clooney

Face - Brad Pitt

Murdock - Jim Carrey

BA Baracus - The Rock*

* - for those who want to argue that technically, The Rock isn't black, replace with Ving Rhames.

Lets hear your suggestions.

Are you still ten or something........... just asking mate (please it's a joke don't get offended)

Hannibal - You

Face - Me

Murdock - Dr.Faustus

BA Baracus - Robins72 or DollyMarie

No Dorset I'm not ten!!!

Just a bit of fun.

Nothing will beat the original A-team....... I PITY THE FOOL.......I AIN'T GETTIN ON NO PLANE!!

Nothing did beat the original A-Team did it?

I guess you don't think my suggestions for the team would be good enough for Hollywood then :)

In which case we could suggest they shoot it in Bollywood and we could do some dances or something?

Hannibal - You

Face - Me

Murdock - Dr.Faustus

BA Baracus - Robins72 or DollyMarie

I can't wait to see what happens when Dolly finds out you think she'll make a good BA!!

You in trouble now!!

Is it cos I is white?

I can audition now....."I pity the fool, I aint gettin on no plane"

*Murdoch sticks needle in him*

"Lets get BA on the plane"

The cast has been agreed

all i know

Morgan Freeman is BA, Anthony Hopkins is in it

I have seen a trailer

Morgan Freeman as BA?!?! You've gotta be kidding me. He's too old & soft

George Cluney as Hannibal might be a good shout.

Ben Stiller as Face (I'm not his biggest fan but he might suit the role)

Jim Carey as Murdock

Unsure about BA

BA was a legend and id be honoured to play him. Not sure anybody outside this forum would agree with that though. (or even most people ON this forum either)

No....... I'd agree........ I saw an interesting tv program which was trying to get the old A-Team back together apart from the dead one........ and hats of to Mr.T...... BA B............. it was very interesting what he had to say ;)

Archived