IGNORED

tickets for 2nd leg

formerly known as ivan

does anyone know if have they been posted yet? am i waiting in vain each morning or is there still a chance i may get one come through :pray:

I think the club said it would be posting back unsuccessful applications, so presumably you will hear either way? Or perhaps it's just people who sent cheques who will be getting them back.

I am crossing my fingers and everything else...

The tickets are definetly being sorted as we speak as my mate just rang to say the Ticket office had rang him as he'd made the cheque out wrong so rang him to take a debit card payment so he's definetly got one.

Just sweating on mine now......

so if everyone rings up today and claims the same and stops the cheque they sent, we will be guaranteed a ticket!

Kev

I believe the club said that everyone would hear either way by this Friday, 23rd at the latest. Hopefully will be before then though, I've got my order in and my fingers are crossed.

Ferny

you know me fern. i want that ticket and will do everything i can to get it :bruce_h4h: (ok, hopefully i will get one, but wanted it to sound dramatic so i could use that little dude with the nunchucks)

money has been takin out of my account to the right amount of the tickets, hasnt come up on statement yet so i am hoping it is the club!!! Knowing my luck some gas head postman found my letter and stole my details :o hopefully not though!! So guess i have my tickets, Cant wait but its going to be a pointless game when we win 6-0 at the gate. :clapping::clapping:

See you other 'lucky' reds there!!

you know me fern. i want that ticket and will do everything i can to get it :bruce_h4h: (ok, hopefully i will get one, but wanted it to sound dramatic so i could use that little dude with the nunchucks)

Stop it mate, you're starting to look like Carey with those nunchucks and that temper :rofl2br:

Archived