IGNORED

Tickets For Rovers Match

lincolnreds

I have a question along these lines.

I bought 2 student tickets for the game, when I bought them the ticket office lady said I didn't need to show student ID at the time of purchase only when I went into the ground. Now my student mate isn;t coming and i'm going to take my dad, so my question is this really

1) Can I take my ticket down and change it to an adult one and pay the extra

2) or failing that, are they really likely to check on the turnstiles as we are going in considering I was under the impression you were meant to show student ID when buying the ticket

I bought 2 student tickets for the game, when I bought them the ticket office lady said I didn't need to show student ID at the time of purchase only when I went into the ground. Now my student mate isn;t coming and i'm going to take my dad, so my question is this really

2) or failing that, are they really likely to check on the turnstiles as we are going in considering I was under the impression you were meant to show student ID when buying the ticket

The wont check mate, just a job for the turnstile op, they don't need the hassle.

I am in my twenties and got into the Middlesbrough home game with an OAP ticket! I think you will be fine.

they don't care mate just use it

Depends who you get on the turnstile.

My daughter (juvenile season ticket) didn't come with me to a match, so I tried it to see, It's a season ticket who's going to give a fig thought I.........No way!! The jobsworth woman in the booth (Dolman Stand Atyeo end) took great delight in giving me a hard time, you'd have thought I'd stollen the Crown Jewells!!!!!!!!

She looked pretty p****d off when I produced my season ticket, and said..oops!

Be warned, go for the blokes!

Archived