IGNORED

Circumstances For Danny To Leave

greenun

Danny Wilson's failiure to motivate a talented squad of players would have cost him his job in normal circumstances, in my humble opinion.

However, with a 3 year contract and hefty compensation pending in the result of any sacking this is very unlikely in the short (long?) term.

How SHOULD Danny depart, if our current dismal form continues?

An analogy would be , who should shoot JR?

Your answers...please.

:sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5

Guest WillsbridgeRed

He's going nowhere, an rightly so.

How many of you questioning his transfer activity now were the same people that were getting over excited about Lee Miller.

It was people on here who were saying Wilkshire would be better than Murry.

WHo would we have replace Danny? Wardy? I don't fancy that ta - Peter Taylor is now at a bigger club and Dowie is set for bigger fish.

Wilsons the right man for the job, It's the players who should be blamed for the poor season so far.

The old chestnut of a manager not motivating the players is ###### - Do any of you know what goes on in the locker rooms?

If the players aren't motivated enough by wearing the Club shirt then it is those people that we should replace

Are the most successful clubs the ones that stick with there managers over a few years ??

for example teams who have been reasonably successful include - Man u, Arsenal, Crewe, Rotherham, Plymouth (this season),

Teams who change there manager all the time only have initial success before a free fall i.e Sheff Weds, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Huddesfield, Rovers.

Stick with Danny and let the good times roll, there is no one else better for the job - he has finally built HIS team and i am prety sure that it will come good.

Certainly is - Bigger ground, bigger crowds ect ect

Hull are at LEAST our size, if not bigger

I'm not one of these silly people who think we are a 'sleeping giant'. I think your league position reflects how 'big' or good you are.

I certainly would'nt say Hull were bigger than City!

Danny should be given until the end of this season to continue the steady progress we have made since he's been here.

But given the only way to progress from finishing 3rd last season is to get promoted, he should leave if we don't go up.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I'm not one of these silly people who think we are a 'sleeping giant'. I think your league position reflects how 'big' or good you are.

I certainly would'nt say Hull were bigger than City!

Sorry I'm not saying you are mate, but when they're in our league next season who will be the bigger club then?

Are Wallsal or Crew bigger than us?

Guest dolminator

Quite right, we can not judge Danny's motivation techniques as we don't know what goes on behind close doors.

How ever what we do know and continually hear, is the endless speal of excuses for diabolical performances.

No player will take personal responsibility when your manager is making excuses for you all the time.

Lets get in a manager, who calls a spade is a spade, and gets you in on a cold sunday morining for extra training when you have failed on a Saturday, in front of fans, who support you week in, week out and pay your wages.

Sorry to sound so negative, but I don't know about you but i keep hearing the same old things.

:Sleep12:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Lets get in a manager, who calls a spade is a spade, and gets you in on a cold sunday morining for extra training when you have failed on a Saturday, in front of fans, who support you week in, week out and pay your wages."

Isn't that Ray Graydon? Ferguson and Wenker never tell it how it is and they're top managers.

But then I suppose everyone has a style of manager they like

don't care as long as he goes and takes the shambles with him. :D

We aint going anywhere with him now, and I cant really see things hugely improving, we are drifting aimlessly along in a "Wilson Blunderland" happy clappy as we go. This is not exactly new this run, we blew the Play-offs last year, and that 9 match run in January killed automatic promotion last season. We havent even had a slump yet of 2 or 3 games without a win, which every single team has during a season!! :D

Are you all seriously happy with 9 draws and 3 defeats by this stage of a season, and a number 9 who has scored one goal in 6 games?? And the second or third lowest scoring team in a mediocre Division 2 Ateam which loses to Wycombe (No win in 13) and draws at Home with Leaky Luton?, and Peterboro??

I'm not, and I think Wilson should be hoofed, before we have no chance of the play offs at least!! :D

He aint going to change it, and unless we get players in who can change it, we will get exactly what we deserve, another season in this ######## division, and all the bigger clubs will escape, and the relegated ones will mostly escape. :angry:

I'm all for continuity, and not paying compensation out, but this is taking the p***! :Rage:

How long before falling revenue and gates trigger action? :Rage:

Why does everyone think the options are to keep Wilson or sack him?

I think there is a "third way". We should move Danny to another job, let's call it "Director of Football" and promote Tinman to manager.

In reality, the "Director of Football" should be asked to flip burgers in an Atyeo kiosk.

This approach has many pluses:

• I think DW has the skills to successfully flip burgers
  • He can't do a worse job than the people already there
  • He's used to poor standards and poor excuses so should fit into the AG catering culture very well
  • We wouldn't have to pay off his contract
  • Tinman has passion for our club and could really motivate the players

Guest budbcfc

If you dislike danny so much creep into the gate late one night and pinch the dugout upright ,erect it in your lounge and you will be able to slag him off all you want once he finds it.

Why does everyone think the options are to keep Wilson or sack him?

I think there is a "third way".  We should move Danny to another job, let's call it "Director of Football" and promote Tinman to manager.

In reality, the "Director of Football" should be asked to flip burgers in an Atyeo kiosk.

This approach has many pluses:

• I think DW has the skills to successfully flip burgers

• He can't do a worse job than the people already there

• He's used to poor standards and poor excuses so should fit into the AG catering culture very well

• We wouldn't have to pay off his contract

• Tinman has passion for our club and could really motivate the players

Now thats funny :D But wouldnt people start complaining about the way he makes the burger and the fact that however long they complain for he wont change the way he makes it unless they are let down by a supplier and don't have any onions or cheese and he is forced to change?

Archived