IGNORED

Who has derby experience?

boadle

We're all expecting a cauldron-of-hate atmosphere. I wonder which of the players will be accostomed to that, and who might find it distracting?

Which players in both squads have experience of Bristol derbies, which players have experience of other derbies, and which players won't know what to expect?

We're all expecting a cauldron-of-hate atmosphere. I wonder which of the players will be accostomed to that, and who might find it distracting?

Which players in both squads have experience of Bristol derbies, which players have experience of other derbies, and which players won't know what to expect?

For us, I can only think of Carey & Murray if you are specifically thinking of Bristol derbies (possibly Woodman too).

Phillips for the sags.

Beyond that, they're all noobs!

Nice to see the first ever Red n White night on the main site! hearing the roar gave me goose bumps!!!

Wicked video. I remember that night so clearly. I was in the EE for that game chanting "1-0 & you ****ed it up!"

I think Exiled in Watford is in that video!

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

Lee Johnson,Weale,Jevons and Gary(stupid squeaky cockney ****) Johnson have experienced a very hostile crowd before at rovers when we drew 2-2 with yeovil and after the game Lee Johnson said it was like playing against Galatasary because it was loud and very hostile.

We have a few gasheads in our team who havent experienced a local derby like Nicholson,Sandell and a few of the youngsters

Lee Johnson,Weale,Jevons and Gary(stupid squeaky cockney ****) Johnson have experienced a very hostile crowd before at rovers when we drew 2-2 with yeovil and after the game Lee Johnson said it was like playing against Galatasary because it was loud and very hostile.

We have a few gasheads in our team who havent experienced a local derby like Nicholson,Sandell and a few of the youngsters

Yeah well when we come to your place it'll be like Weston Super Mare because we'll already be 3-0 up and out of sight.

McAllister will have been involved in a few Hearts/Hibs 'battles' and although it's not Old Firm level hostility it's nothing to be sneezed at.

Other than that I think McCombe has played alot of play-off matches for Lincon, and Basso has experience of playing in front of tens of thousands of hopping mad Brazillians in Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, the top league in his homeland. He mentioned it in an interview on world a little while ago.

I hope Ashton Gate will be a couldron of hatred for you lot. I'm not as up for this derby as I have been in the past. My disdain for the Gash has been watered down with them being so useless recently.

I'm sure as soon as I hear that stupid Irene song, the hatred will come flooding back.

I hope Ashton Gate will be a couldron of hatred for you lot. I'm not as up for this derby as I have been in the past. My disdain for the Gash has been watered down with them being so useless recently.

I'm sure as soon as I hear that stupid Irene song, the hatred will come flooding back.

haha!

ROAR :bruce_h4h:

Good post, i said to someone yesterday i wish we were playing against a good side because we play better and the fact we have to play these useless mugs is a bit sad really, i hope the players are more up for it, Louis Carey summed it up when he said "It's just another game" and the Rovers lad said "It's one of the biggest games i've ever played" i really can't stand the Rovers and i'm sure they'll all be making their way back to their pits after a sorry defeat tommorow night.

[/quote

Lee Johnson probably gets more stick at Ashton Gate than he did at your place.........unfortunatly.

As for the Memorial ground being like Galatasary....well... :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::help:

Archived