IGNORED

Aggy out tonight

Dolman_Dave

Russell was training on his own in the gym this morning so it looks unlikely that he will feature tonight.

The only other player in there was Chris Weale (with a bandage on his left knee) but I would hope he would be OK to sit on the bench.

No sign of the othere injury worries so they're either so bad that they can't do light training or stand a chance of featuring tonight.

Fingers crossed anyway!

Russell was training on his own in the gym this morning so it looks unlikely that he will feature tonight.

The only other player in there was Chris Weale (with a bandage on his left knee) but I would hope he would be OK to sit on the bench.

No sign of the othere injury worries so they're either so bad that they can't do light training or stand a chance of featuring tonight.

Fingers crossed anyway!

I don't think BOOM BOOM trained at all today!!! :disapointed2se:

Frex

If Weale is fit enough to sit on the bench then IMO he needs to be as fit as if he were starting.

What would happen if Basso were crocked in the first minute?

He's in the gym quite a lot anyway - a bit of a gym addict according to GJ. I'm not sure what time the team were training this morning so they could have finished and he could have been doing a bit of extra training. Certainly GJs decision to bring Basso back in after Weale did so well at Boro must have something to do with his fitness though.

And for the record, I've seen Phillips doing stretches in the pool at David Lloyd less than 24 hours before he has played in games with NO backup on the bench so it could be worse!

We've got this lad from QPR as further backup anyway. Lets face it the last loan keeper we got in as backup was'nt half bad was he - Federici had a blinder at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Fingers crossed anyway!

Aggy fit and will play

Archived