IGNORED

what reception

mcbcfc

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some more!

Saw the loser yesterday. while at City he had a very nice Audi TT if I remember,driving a crappy blue and white mini now with his number plate S70PPA on it. Should change it to L05er.

Didn't have the stomach for a battle to keep his place,total cry baby.

Deserves a night of abuse and humiliation.

C'MON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to sure really. when he was with us he was a good goalkeeper, and you yuhave to addmit that.

i don't really know. ill just have to see what i feel like at the time.

Come on city! :banana:

Well a (very small, admittedly) group of us took the decision not to boo Phillips, but instead give a chant of Ooooooh Basso... every time Sulker got the ball instead... It made us feel good anyway... eventually some people cottoned on and joined in in the second half! :Believe: :Believe:

i clapped him off after the warm up and refused to boo a man who done plenty for this club in his time.

Everyone appluaded John Ward 3 weeks back yet he got the club in a financial mess which is partly the reason we're stuck in this league.

Englands NUmber 1 i still say.

Sorry, just explain how John Ward got us in a financial mess?? :blink:

i clapped him off after the warm up and refused to boo a man who done plenty for this club in his time.

Everyone appluaded John Ward 3 weeks back yet he got the club in a financial mess which is partly the reason we're stuck in this league.

Englands NUmber 1 i still say.

I think you will find it was Scott Davidson who got this club in a financial mess

buying million pound strikers behind the managers back that we didnt need.

I think you will find it was Scott Davidson who got this club in a financial mess

buying million pound strikers behind the managers back that we didnt need.

Good old SD also brought in big fat benny - still chokes me thinking about it today.

Wards last game was against Bolton on a friday night and we beat them 2-1 on Sky - the following day he'd gone!! :no:

Archived