IGNORED

Radio Bristol

CTRed

I'm listening to it now on Radio Bristol on my DAB Digital Radio

can you get Radio Briz on DAB outside of bristol, as although i have world I don't have speakers on my work pc but do have a dab radio in the office. really can't bare not be able to listen due to stupid deadlines! plus BBC text updates seem not to be working!

can you get Radio Briz on DAB outside of bristol, as although i have world I don't have speakers on my work pc but do have a dab radio in the office. really can't bare not be able to listen due to stupid deadlines! plus BBC text updates seem not to be working!

Unlikely

As I expect it's like analogue Radio

You could try it though

Unfortunately Radio Bristol don't have the rights to broadcast the game over the internet. As the City and Rovers World sites point out, web commentary is exclusive to them.

100% correct!!!! Trust me if Radio Bristol could do the match they would have done. This will also apply to the Away leg @ The Mem aswell.

Guys,

Chris from the BBC website here.

To be honest, I didn't realise BCFC World didn't broadcast the pre/post match stuff. They do for my team on my 'World' bit, so I'd assumed that would be the case for this match too.

I'm happy to organise for the pre/post match to appear properly for the Memorial leg ...

And sorry you missed out this time.

Hopefully some of this will make up for it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/artic...y_feature.shtml

Chris

Archived