IGNORED

I will love it if we beat them LOVE IT!

Big Red Rich

When you do that with footballers like he said about Leeds... I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something: he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching it - we're still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to Middlesbrough and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them - love it.

That legendary interview which lost him the title those years ago!! But tonight, its just those blue and white quarters - I just realise why I dislike them so much. As as for Phillips - your a waster son, get yourself a proper job. That stupid bowing crap at the end, you loser. You have never done anything in your career and you can add another year onto your CV of winning nothing.

But I'll tell ya - you can tell those gasheads if your watching this, i'll tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, LOVE IT!

The gas, the gas, we gotta get rid of the gas.

That legendary interview which lost him the title those years ago!! But tonight, its just those blue and white quarters - I just realise why I dislike them so much. As as for Phillips - your a waster son, get yourself a proper job. That stupid bowing crap at the end, you loser. You have never done anything in your career and you can add another year onto your CV of winning nothing.

But I'll tell ya - you can tell those gasheads if your watching this, i'll tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, LOVE IT!

The gas, the gas, we gotta get rid of the gas.

Thank you

As I said to my mate tonight for them it was like they had won the champions league, now it is up to us to shut them up.

Still no matter what next year they will be at least a division below us. ;)

Thank you

As I said to my mate tonight for them it was like they had won the champions league, now it is up to us to shut them up.

I agree with that. We didnt even celebrate like that when we drew with Middlesbrough (a premiership team who came runners up in last seasons UEFA Cup)

Have Rovers ambitions really reached an all time low, where a draw against us is to be celebrated?

They celebrated a draw because they deserved it and it's only curtious to greet your fans after a big game away, especially when your fans have to stay in the ground for another quarter of an hour.

They were the better footballing side last night and we let them come at us time and time again, the marking was shit and that Disley had a free role all night and created some good chances, they wanted a result last night, the same City we've been seeing for weeks turned up again.

Our midfield wouldn't organize a piss up in a brewery at the moment and he brought off our only decent playing player last night.

How any one can be confident of us turning them over next tuesday could not have watched that game last night and is talking out their heart and not their head. They can defend all they want next week and try and hit us on the break, as they did tonight. We never looked like scoring and their best pplays did, 2 inchs lower on any of their early shots would have been in and Disley went close, with Disley and NIcholson next week they have the quality of players to hit us on the break. The problem with this club is too much expectation and looking at the way we have played at home the past for the 4 games we would struggle in league 2 let alone the Championship. We need to start playing along the ground again, i.e in the Tommy and Tin's years. There is no final product with the club this season and unless they pull their socks up next Tuesday there is only one team going to Cardiff and it's not us.

I think well done rovers, you came and you done a job. As for Phillips the fact he never even reacted to all the undeserved abuse he got from the Ateyo is a credit to him. He took it lightly with no response. That bloke gave ten years of his career and was a bloody good keeper for us and all fans do is get the old whinge bucket out and slate someone who was very good in his time at the gate. Okay people say he threw the toys out the pram when he got dropped but 10 years in goal, keeping your club in a position they done well and always being a fantatsic keeper and then someone new comes in and your dropped for doing nothing wrong, I think i would have been agreived.

I just pray it don't go to penalties next week as there will only be one hero and thats Super Stevie Phillips.

We need to saddle up and get the lads arse in gear, I've seen Lee JOhnson play one good game yet seen Skuse have 3 or 4 with less aps, Noble and Skuse in the centre with Artus on the right and Jennison on the left, we need to run those franks and create good passes, isn't it time he dropped his son and gave others who are playing well a chance. I have nothing against Johnson being his son, but when he is as much use as a chocolate teapot most games and he stills plays 90 somethings wrong.

Anyway enough of my whinge, I would love to see us beat them but not so confident as the hearty city fans, as i'm a realist and I can see it being the Stevie Phillips show at the Mem.

They celebrated a draw because they deserved it and it's only curtious to greet your fans after a big game away, especially when your fans have to stay in the ground for another quarter of an hour.

They were the better footballing side last night and we let them come at us time and time again, the marking was shit and that Disley had a free role all night and created some good chances, they wanted a result last night, the same City we've been seeing for weeks turned up again.

Our midfield wouldn't organize a piss up in a brewery at the moment and he brought off our only decent playing player last night.

How any one can be confident of us turning them over next tuesday could not have watched that game last night and is talking out their heart and not their head. They can defend all they want next week and try and hit us on the break, as they did tonight. We never looked like scoring and their best pplays did, 2 inchs lower on any of their early shots would have been in and Disley went close, with Disley and NIcholson next week they have the quality of players to hit us on the break. The problem with this club is too much expectation and looking at the way we have played at home the past for the 4 games we would struggle in league 2 let alone the Championship. We need to start playing along the ground again, i.e in the Tommy and Tin's years. There is no final product with the club this season and unless they pull their socks up next Tuesday there is only one team going to Cardiff and it's not us.

I think well done rovers, you came and you done a job. As for Phillips the fact he never even reacted to all the undeserved abuse he got from the Ateyo is a credit to him. He took it lightly with no response. That bloke gave ten years of his career and was a bloody good keeper for us and all fans do is get the old whinge bucket out and slate someone who was very good in his time at the gate. Okay people say he threw the toys out the pram when he got dropped but 10 years in goal, keeping your club in a position they done well and always being a fantatsic keeper and then someone new comes in and your dropped for doing nothing wrong, I think i would have been agreived.

I just pray it don't go to penalties next week as there will only be one hero and thats Super Stevie Phillips.

We need to saddle up and get the lads arse in gear, I've seen Lee JOhnson play one good game yet seen Skuse have 3 or 4 with less aps, Noble and Skuse in the centre with Artus on the right and Jennison on the left, we need to run those franks and create good passes, isn't it time he dropped his son and gave others who are playing well a chance. I have nothing against Johnson being his son, but when he is as much use as a chocolate teapot most games and he stills plays 90 somethings wrong.

Anyway enough of my whinge, I would love to see us beat them but not so confident as the hearty city fans, as i'm a realist and I can see it being the Stevie Phillips show at the Mem.

What a brilliant post, at last someone whio has not got there red and white sunglasses on, thankyou for your un-biased views

How was it in the EE?

You all looked so cramped up..

Oh dear. Before you stop being Mr Brightside and decide to give up on City, become a raging alcoholic, enter a dark room and curl up into a ball for all enternity, perhaps you should do the following:

1. Remove the 'I Believe' image from your profile, because you obviously don't.

2. Replace the wording with 'I Can't Be Arsed Anymore'. Or, 'I Give Up'.

3. Change your moniker from 'Realist' to 'Pessimist'.

4. Stop mistaking Rovers few shanks at City's onion bag for dangerous shots.

5. Have more faith in City's ability to play away under pressure. Consider the recent results against Oldham and Blackpool - feel better now?

6. Stop defending Steve Phillips. If you been unfortunate to be in earshot of his constant whinging about being dropped last season, you'd be rather hissed off too. The guy suffered a loss of form - he was dropped because of it - live with it, because Steve couldn't.

7. Get behind a City side who have shown more guts, determination and no little flair in the face of adversity to drive towards automatic promotion and get to the final of the JPT.

8. Start to believe........or go and support the Gas :noexpression:

It hurts me to say this, but what an excellent post. Makes me feel slightly better this morning.

Oh dear. Before you stop being Mr Brightside and decide to give up on City, become a raging alcoholic, enter a dark room and curl up into a ball for all enternity, perhaps you should do the following:

1. Remove the 'I Believe' image from your profile, because you obviously don't.

2. Replace the wording with 'I Can't Be Arsed Anymore'. Or, 'I Give Up'.

3. Change your moniker from 'Realist' to 'Pessimist'.

4. Stop mistaking Rovers few shanks at City's onion bag for dangerous shots.

5. Have more faith in City's ability to play away under pressure. Consider the recent results against Oldham and Blackpool - feel better now?

6. Stop defending Steve Phillips. If you been unfortunate to be in earshot of his constant whinging about being dropped last season, you'd be rather hissed off too. The guy suffered a loss of form - he was dropped because of it - live with it, because Steve couldn't.

7. Get behind a City side who have shown more guts, determination and no little flair in the face of adversity to drive towards automatic promotion and get to the final of the JPT.

8. Start to believe........or go and support the Gas :noexpression:

Archived