IGNORED

East end

i_am_red

thought our fans in EE were quiet tonight, rovers only really sang the last 5 minutes, all in all a pretty crap atmosphere for a derby, what an anti-climax. Also did red n white night go ahead tonight, it was no different to a normal home game in terms of colour, think they should scrap them now!

thought our fans in EE were quiet tonight, rovers only really sang the last 5 minutes, all in all a pretty crap atmosphere for a derby, what an anti-climax. Also did red n white night go ahead tonight, it was no different to a normal home game in terms of colour, think they should scrap them now!

Very disappointing atmos tonight.

But i think in some way connected to our precarious home form at the mo

Its that old conundrum...........support breeds performance breeds support etc etc

I think a large percentage of AG are waiting for performance before supporting-IMO

nah we san but thge rest of the ground don't back it up were piss poor when we are at home ,we only seem to cheer when we hit the post

It was an anti-climax. Very poor support in the East End. I was expecting passionate singing and lots of banter between the fans, but none at all.

It started off poorly and the game followed a similar path so the fans got pissed off and didn't get behind the team and so everything just spiralled downwards and we were powerless to do anything but listen to "Goodnight Irene" ringing round.

The EAST END was only overflow tonight. Tickets only went on sale after 15000 other home ones had been sold!!

A better reflection will be after the bentford game when st holders and anyone who wants to can go in there.

I listened on the radio and the atmosphere sounded dreadful, from all concerned.

It doesn't show BRISTOL football in a good light if that was all that could be served up for the first derby in years, both on and off the pitch!!!

Guest mesa boogie

The East End on your side was full of 10 year olds in caps giving it the big I am, was disapointed with your 'hostile' atmosphere tonight. All I received were some flicked v's... :disapointed2se:

I was in the williams E Block and we made noise most the game but coudnt hear any other part of the ground singing, cept heard the gas singing their only song good night irene or whaever they call it now.

Wasnt happy about having some random drunk gashead tryna get me seat though, or the load of erm standing on the chairs singing can yer hear the city sing etc etc etc.

Sorry but this is shite, On this forum and on the sags forum they have been talking about how shit our support was tonight, Well tell you one thing there's wasn't much better.

Usually if there's a small pocket of fans' singing you can see them moving around and clapping and that, But didnt even see that from the sags for a large part of the game. The atmosphere was just as shit from them as it was from them.

As for the game I don't think they were good, We were just shit tonight.

The East End on your side was full of 10 year olds in caps giving it the big I am, was disapointed with your 'hostile' atmosphere tonight. All I received were some flicked v's... :disapointed2se:

As with all our home games our support was to scattered around the ground; being in the E.E i could not hear any other stand at all; as for your "10 year olds" funny that :disapointed2se: your eye sight must be failing rapidly; supporting the gas I can understand that though;

Your team raised them selves to a very high level and celabrated as though they were European champions;while we had an off day, which wont be the case next time our paths cross; every dog has there day you`ve had yours.

P.S do you noy know anymore songs than the f cough Irene sh1.t :dunno:

Archived