IGNORED

Last night

Waffleflap

I had more passion in my balls.I didnt really see one big challenge.Ididnt see passion. In fact, i thought we were crap and that is being nice about it.

I felt sorry for the 17k city supporters that had to watch 90 mins of passionless football.Rovers will win the away leg if we bottle it again.I didnt see one city player with their hand in the air wanting the ball.###### wake up

Keogh n Noble looked like they wanted it

Keogh is different gravy. I liked him from the start when he first featured (pre-season friendly somewhere I think? - i'm not good with where and when - only why!).

Anyhoo, wonder how soon it will be before bigger clubs come a knocking? Nice to think they may actually get knocked back for once, but, doubtful.

Keogh is different gravy. I liked him from the start when he first featured (pre-season friendly somewhere I think? - i'm not good with where and when - only why!).

Mangotsfield (I think). I remember him being at that game & taking command of the back line very well. Made a good impression on me too.

The only players to come out of that rubbish with any credit were Keogh, Noble and maybe Carey and Brooks.

Skuse is meant to be Bristol born and bred, yet he came on and was running about like a fairy, jesus I could have put on the City shirt and tackled some of those scummers with more effect.

Archived