IGNORED

10th Of May It Is Then

Dan Of The Dolman

is that right boys a year membershipbefor i can have a trail

No open trials or anything then? :doh::(

There was the opportunity to register your interest a few months ago. As far as I'm aware we now have enough people for this year's squad. Don't take that as gospel though, I'm quite often wrong.

I never saw it. I am very interested though.

There was a topic about trials for about 6-7 weeks. If we let you join, we will have to let the other 50 members who want to join the squad and thats not possible.

Be prepared for this, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Both Tom & I had many MANY people/kids emailing us asking for a game. Usually the email went like this (about 2 weeks before the big game):

Hi, my names chavvy and i am a striker. my m8s say dat i am amazin and i have scored 8758373 goals dis season. iv alwayz wanted 2 play at the gate and kick those gasheads in. pick me and my m8 is also a gud playa so can i bring him along aswell?

chherz

chavva

Be prepared for this, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Both Tom & I had many MANY people/kids emailing us asking for a game. Usually the email went like this (about 2 weeks before the big game):

Hi, my names chavvy and i am a striker. my m8s say that i am amazin and i have scored 8758373 goals dis season. iv alwayz wanted 2 play at the gate and kick those gasheads in. pick me and my mate is also a good playa so can i bring him along aswell?

chherz

chavva

He sounds about 14 or 15! Is there an age limit in the squad?

Archived