IGNORED

CSF

dezgimed

When a big group of City fans, if thats what they are, turned up taunting the Rovers fans shouting all the usual chants about being hard, killing Rovers fans and the mighty CSF..

The old bill almost shat themselves, then these idiots proceeded to enter the Atyeo or wherever, and it was plain to see that they were all spotty, 5 foot 5, should be in bed little scrotes, covering their faces with burberry scarves.

I've never seen anything so pathetic in all my life, god knows what will happen if they ever actually physically get in a scrap with men because it will end in tears.

Embarrasing to say the least that these muppets are associated to BCFC.

When a big group of City fans, if thats what they are, turned up taunting the Rovers fans shouting all the usual chants about being hard, killing Rovers fans and the mighty CSF..

The old bill almost shat themselves, then these idiots proceeded to enter the Atyeo or wherever, and it was plain to see that they were all spotty, 5 foot 5, should be in bed little scrotes, covering their faces with burberry scarves.

I've never seen anything so pathetic in all my life, god knows what will happen if they ever actually physically get in a scrap with men because it will end in tears.

I heard they took a battering at Cheltenham.

Every teams got them, why should we be any different? Ask AG officials how many fake tickets were handed in by the Rovers fans last night.

Every teams got them, why should we be any different? Ask AG officials how many fake tickets were handed in by the Rovers fans last night.

So it makes it ok does it?

My point is, these chavvy losers only exist in life to fight, or more accurately goad other chavvy losers.

I suppose I'm hoping they all get beaten one day and then just go to games like civilised people. When they act like they did last night, it attracts attention from oppositions moron element.

My little brother was trying to get through that mess to meet me last night, and could easily have been caught in a brawl or smacked by some copper who is wetting himself on a horse.

Its pathetic, is'all.

My point is, these chavvy losers only exist in life to fight, or more accurately goad other chavvy losers.

I suppose I'm hoping they all get beaten one day and then just go to games like civilised people. When they act like they did last night, it attracts attention from oppositions moron element.

My little brother was trying to get through that mess to meet me last night, and could easily have been caught in a brawl or smacked by some copper who is wetting himself on a horse.

Its pathetic, is'all.

Football attracts them, I believe it's a social problem that is global. Not nice to have to accept it though.

Its pathetic, is'all.

they don't fight mate, they only get brave when the police are around, then they spit, throw bottles of p*ss and sniff poppers. I had the misfortune to be sat by them and saw them do all of what ive just said.

They are a total embarrasment to this club

This is what you call a youth firm, City under 5's.

They were not the real CSF, this was the "youth firm", if you are going to comment on such things, at least get your facts straight.

I do appologise..

Actually I retract that, they're all losers and all part of the same brigade.

This is what you call a youth firm, City under 5's.

They were not the real CSF, this was the "youth firm", if you are going to comment on such things, at least get your facts straight.

Ive just got my facts straight for you. IF you are one of these spotty little idiots go and sniff poppers somewhere else.

If you are that keen to fight, come and join the boxing club i go to.............

There was a group pf about 30-40 guys (well, 17yr olds i'd guess) in the east end chanting CSF a lot. Don't think they watched the game at all. Police had a camera on them most of the time.

They were winding up a bald bloke in the gas end most of the time, who just turned and stared at city fans without moving for about 20mins without moving... They were chanting 'baldy, watch the game, baldy baldy......'. That was quite funny actually. Still, idiots the lot of them!

Ive just got my facts straight for you. IF you are one of these spotty little idiots go and sniff poppers somewhere else.

If you are that keen to fight, come and join the boxing club i go to.............

No, I am in my 30's just pointing out some facts.

I boxed for many years out of Camberwell boys club South London, keep it up, it's a great sport.

I don't see all of your problem with it. Every football team has them, and your saying that the other thugs from football teams for example bristol rovers came up to you and mates in a big gang, i bet you wish the CSF were there to save you then?

So don't slag them off, if they get arrested then it's there fault isn't it.

In some way it is good and bad.

No, I am in my 30's just pointing out some facts.

I boxed for many years out of Camberwell boys club South London, keep it up, it's a great sport.

Excellent mate, shame you didnt carry on. I remember walking in for the first time thinking i was all that. Trainer said on you go mate, into the ring with this young lad, 15, and wallop wallop he'd split my lip and nose so quickly that i didnt have time to put my gloves up. Real eye opener and certainly toughens you up thats for sure.

Imagine if some of these young burberry clad "under 5's" got in the ring with no police around.....!

Still train hard mate, 3-4 days weights a week the rest of the time running.

My biggest problem was always stamina, because of that I relied on big punches, when they don't hit the mark, your stuffed.

About to start multi discipline kung fu, I tried Karate and got quite far a while back, now I fancy the more mental element that disciplined martial arts give.

Keep up the noble art mate.

Archived