IGNORED

East End will be opened ...

boadle

.. for the Brentford game on March 10th. Well done to those who made this happen. I hope this will help improve our atmosphere now. Let's not blow it!

Just in case Lansdowns big announcement is a new stand instead of EE lets make this a decent farewell lets make it a old skool revival just like the old days lots of us miss!!!

Tickets on sale tomorrow via hotline; :disapointed2se: what about this new fangled computer thing :igiveup: how long must exiles queue on the phone this time.

WE don't ALL LIVE IN BRISTOL OR SIT AT A DESK, and why cant they be sold on the day :disapointed2se: Brentford for gawds sake :disapointed2se:

will be exchanging mine and a mates tomorrow!! now that everyone can go in are the Dolman singers and the williams singers coming to join together in the EE or is it going to be a few that feel like changing. The EE needs everyone so come on!!

Everyone? limited number of tickets :disapointed2se: how many will Brentford bring a few hundred ?

Should be at least a reversal of yesterdays segregation i.e 3000 City min ; 1000 Brentford max (in there dreams)

Guest North Street
Tickets on sale tomorrow via hotline; :disapointed2se: what about this new fangled computer thing :igiveup: how long must exiles queue on the phone this time.

WE don't ALL LIVE IN BRISTOL OR SIT AT A DESK, and why cant they be sold on the day :disapointed2se: Brentford for gawds sake :disapointed2se:

That decision was taken solely by the club without supporters knowledge.

There was a possibilty that fans could buy tickets up to 11am on the day but it is unclear from the clubs details if this is still possible.

Its a pity that supporters only have two weeks plus now to promote this instead of what could have ben five weeks but City have delayed the announcement.

No matter how many we get in there atmosphere wise it will still be better than the Carlisle game or Huddersfield.

Archived