IGNORED

Quick question re: Brighton game

CiderEagle

It says absolutely no tickets on the gate home or away. Can anyone confirm or deny whether this has been strictly observed in recent years ? I know they say this at a lot of grounds, but you turn up and tickets are sometimes available. I'm stuck on the South Coast for the weekend and would really like to go, but have no way of getting a ticket before tomorrow.

Failing that, anyone got any spares ? Will pay up to face value :D

Regarding Brighton tickets, I ordered mine Monday lunchtime and so far have not received them. They may well have been delivered this morning (am at work now), but still, am a bit worried about this. On previous occasions when I have ordered away tickets this season they have arrived the next day (I live in London).

Not quite sure what happens if they don't turn up. Obviously a refund should happen, but I would guess it's going to be more difficult getting compensation for unused train tickets etc.

Regarding Brighton tickets, I ordered mine Monday lunchtime and so far have not received them. They may well have been delivered this morning (am at work now), but still, am a bit worried about this. On previous occasions when I have ordered away tickets this season they have arrived the next day (I live in London).

Not quite sure what happens if they don't turn up. Obviously a refund should happen, but I would guess it's going to be more difficult getting compensation for unused train tickets etc.

I'd get straight onto the club on the phone. They may be set aside for collection tomorrow (like mine is), or if you explain it to them, they may be able to sort out pickup. I've found them reasonably good at dealing with this sort of thing - I have turned up at a home game before having left my tickets at home, and they have simply taken my details and printed out another set.

Archived