IGNORED

Anyone need a swap ? XXXX for the terece?

Sargent Pepper

Does anyone want to swap thier ticket for the Gas terrace for my XXXX seating ticket(behind the goal).

Everyone i know has got tickets for the terrace and i'm sure there must be others out there with friends in the XXXX.

One friend of mine received 2 tickets for him and his son, him in the terrace and his 10 year old boy behind the goal ! Nice work City! :argh:

Straight swap, i don't want the extra couple of quid difference. If your interested reply on here and we'll sort it out from there !

Cheers :Believe:

Does anyone want to swap thier ticket for the Gas terrace for my XXXX seating ticket(behind the goal).

Everyone i know has got tickets for the terrace and i'm sure there must be others out there with friends in the XXXX.

One friend of mine received 2 tickets for him and his son, him in the terrace and his 10 year old boy behind the goal ! Nice work City! :argh:

Straight swap, i don't want the extra couple of quid difference. If your interested reply on here and we'll sort it out from there !

Cheers :Believe:

I know what you mean as I'm in the terrace and my mates in the xxxx. Unfortunatly though i want to stay in the terrace.

Is it just the one you have?!

Get in there stucider, we need your support to beat the Gas because...... :gasmask: .....

We all 'ate Gascester

We all 'ate Gascester

We all 'ate Gascester

Well done cider head, for supplying the piccies on the Subcider forum of that sad Gashead Eastville stand with the sagging roof burning down. :D .....

ev17na6.jpg

ev18nb7.jpg

Archived