IGNORED

Bristol Rovers in Blackmail threat

Barrs Court Red

If Rovers do not pay the sum of £20,000 by 3pm tomorrow the blackmailers are threatening to sabotage the pitch making it unplayable.

All that is known about this devious plan is that Rovers are the only club from the 92 vulnerable to it and that an everyday piece of gardening equipment is involved, along with a cup full of water.

Watering%20can.gif

If Rovers do not pay the sum of £20,000 by 3pm tomorrow the blackmailers are threatening to sabotage the pitch making it unplayable.

All that is known about this devious plan is that Rovers are the only club from the 92 vulnerable to it and that an everyday piece of gardening equipment is involved, along with a cup full of water.

Watering%20can.gif

Watering can?

They should be more afraid of the condition of the pitch when the toilets pack in.

Why? Surely they're used to seeing shit on the pitch over at the Mammary Ground.

Love it - all the jokes are now on the Gas. :worship2:

Seriously, there's a rumour going around that Stockport County have officially reported the Gas for deliberately getting last Saturday's game abandoned for a 'water logged' pitch. The joke will also be on the Gas if they get the heavy fine and points deduction they deserve. :clapping: Why the hell didn't they put covers on the pitch during the rain storm of last Friday?

Seriously, there's a rumour going around that Stockport County have officially reported the Gas for deliberately getting last Saturday's game abandoned for a 'water logged' pitch. The joke will also be on the Gas if they get the heavy fine and points deduction they deserve. :clapping: Why the hell didn't they put covers on the pitch during the rain storm of last Friday?

The gas the gas we got to get rid of the gas.. :gasmask:

The gas the gas we got to get rid of the gas.. :gasmask:

Indeed.....

The Gas, The Gas - we gotta get rid of the Gas !!!!!!

......a fine and points deduction for the Gas cheats is the way forward - there are a 1,000 or so disgruntled Stockport County fans that made the journey - they must be appeased !!!!!!

Up the City

Well I showed the pictures of the Dump to both Wycombe & Lu'on fans, and they cant see owt wrong with it........Cant understand why the game wasnt played, specially as they reckon the sagheads have a chance (Slim, but a chance!!) of pray offs. the pitch is in their opinion perfectly playable.

But they reckon the saggys are only doing it to beat the sheeeeedhead/'82ers. Well it would be the highlight of their season wouldnt it?

Now me, I thought it was only us who were cynical about the tesco bags. :whistle2: :whistle2: :whistle2:

and for the record any saggys who can read, and see this. I don't give a flying foooook if you beat us in the paint pot, I'd rather be two divisions above you. Youre only a small club in Gloucs........

Indeed.....

......a fine and points deduction for the Gas cheats is the way forward - there are a 1,000 or so disgruntled Stockport County fans that made the journey - they must be appeased !!!!!!

Up the City

Actually, I've grown to believe that their official interpretation is:

The Grass,

The Grass,

we gotta

get rid of

the Grass !!!

Archived