IGNORED

Caption Contest

grebes

I'm sorry Grebes but whats he doing in the DEH in a CELTIC shirt!!!!

It's the Gaelic in him Dolly.

Truth be known my wonderful wife is a season ticket holder with the 'evil ones' and at the time wouldn't let him have a holy garment of red. The only team we agree on is Celtic so he was allowed their shirt. Lee Peacok almost refused to have his picture taken with him being a 'blue nose'.

However, Kieran being of sound genes and wisdom has stamped his authority down and not only now has a red shirt of the finest team in Bristol, but also a season ticket with his other little brother, dad and grandad. Just one more son the convert and we have a mighty red army.

My wife will be sleeping on the sofa tonight :redcard: And no, we are not travelling up to the game together.

It's the Gaelic in him Dolly.

Truth be known my wonderful wife is a season ticket holder with the 'evil ones' and at the time wouldn't let him have a holy garment of red. The only team we agree on is Celtic so he was allowed their shirt. Lee Peacok almost refused to have his picture taken with him being a 'blue nose'.

However, Kieran being of sound genes and wisdom has stamped his authority down and not only now has a red shirt of the finest team in Bristol, but also a season ticket with his other little brother, dad and grandad. Just one more son the convert and we have a mighty red army.

My wife will be sleeping on the sofa tonight :redcard: And no, we are not travelling up to the game together.

You sleep with a sag!!!!!!!!! :disapointed2se::nono::doh::(

I feel quite ill now!!!! :yawn:

Archived