IGNORED

2-3 players back tonight,

formerly known as ivan

possibly 2-3 players back tonight, but which player in particular do you think would benifit us the most and you like to see back in the line-up?

i would have to go for enoch. this could really be his sort of game with his physical pressence and would love to see him start on the left hand side of midfield.

more than happy with keogh and carey at the back so don't think mccombe would be overly missed, although its always nice to have a player of his quality in your side.

also feel fontaine is more than capable at left back if macca isnt fit.

murray is obviously a big player and I'm hoping to see him back, although doubt it very much

Like said I think Enoch will be a massive boost for us especilly if we have to play some longer balls due to the pitch and with Enoch knocking onto Brooker that could be very dangerous to the gas. Also think Murray is a key player if we are to have width but I would not rush him back.

Like said I think Enoch will be a massive boost for us especilly if we have to play some longer balls due to the pitch and with Enoch knocking onto Brooker that could be very dangerous to the gas. Also think Murray is a key player if we are to have width but I would not rush him back.

Murray definately out, just seen him at David Lloyds

Archived