IGNORED

Route to the XXXX

Bristol Rob

Looking at my ticket for the XXXX stand, and looking at the stadium plan from the Bristol Rugby website, it would appear we'll only be able to get to the entrance for this stand by walking right-the-way-round the stadium, immediately parallel to ALL of the Rovers stands.

Can anyone confirm if there is a route to the XXXX which doesn't involve walking past a load on inbreds?

You have to come in through the main entrance of the ground but go down to where the terrace bit is for away fans and then on the side is turnstiles for the XXXX stand. You don't have to walk around the back of the Centenary stand if thats what you presumed!

Looking at my ticket for the XXXX stand, and looking at the stadium plan from the Bristol Rugby website, it would appear we'll only be able to get to the entrance for this stand by walking right-the-way-round the stadium, immediately parallel to ALL of the Rovers stands.

Can anyone confirm if there is a route to the XXXX which doesn't involve walking past a load on inbreds?

you could parachute in...only a thought :dunno:

I was at the 'mem and had a look, and the city fans (all away fans) have to walk through the Car Park around the back of the stand, not the alley behind the stand as we did once upon a time.

Archived