IGNORED

Tonight at the Gate

pdgifford64

Would anybody care to guestimate the likely attendance at AG tonite, predict the tone of the atmosphere and will the boo-boys bother turning up as the players targeted won`t be able to hear them. I have succumbed to the pull of the gate and will shortly start my journey down the M5 my only concern is that i`ll be paying at the gate, so i want to be there nice n early.

PDG

:chant6ez::clapping: :Believe: :banana::yahoo::rain::city:

Would anybody care to guestimate the likely attendance at AG tonite, predict the tone of the atmosphere and will the boo-boys bother turning up as the players targeted won`t be able to hear them. I have succumbed to the pull of the gate and will shortly start my journey down the M5 my only concern is that i`ll be paying at the gate, so i want to be there nice n early.

PDG

:chant6ez::clapping: :Believe: :banana::yahoo::rain::city:

my guess 750

I'll be there. Don't know if there will be chanting but certainly some atmosphere with the oohs and ahhs :laugh:. Juts like watching footy at the pub without the booze so hopefully just as good!

When I went for the playoff game that was broadcast live from cardiff they allowed fans to carry booze from what was then the Red and White back to their seats.

Archived