IGNORED

We'd better go up

billybob

Or Mr J it's bye bye. If you can't raise a team to a better level of performance than that against a bunch of 4th Division no hopers then you must suffer the consequences. As I have posted on many occasions, when push comes to shove this bloke just ain't got it.

No doubt all of the scum on the pitch tonight will be identified by CCTV and banned from all UK grounds. Yeah, right. If we had won and City fans had entered the playing area then you can only imagine the consequences.

Or Mr J it's bye bye. If you can't raise a team to a better level of performance than that against a bunch of 4th Division no hopers then you must suffer the consequences. As I have posted on many occasions, when push comes to shove this bloke just ain't got it.

No doubt all of the scum on the pitch tonight will be identified by CCTV and banned from all UK grounds. Yeah, right. If we had won and City fans had entered the playing area then you can only imagine the consequences.

#######

Fact is that if we'd gone out to Shrewsbury this evening then no one would have given a monkeys. Yes, of course we should be able to beat a 4th division team over two legs, but to suggest that Johnson 'aint got it' as a result is ridiculous. Its an old cliche, but in a local derby form really can go out the window, and I'm sure that the lads can use this defeat to spur them on to promotion. Onwards and upwards!

Archived