IGNORED

"Boy,s and Girl,s"...

Dolman Block B

after 135 mins of that game i wasnt realy that arsed, after all, its promotion we want and this side show is not that important, then the hatred for them set in, its natural i suppose, anyway let down again, lets face it, saturdays a much bigger game.

i did giggle at the gashead who said, theres no differance whatsoever in the 2 lower divisions, look at forests squad and then have a look at barnets you idiot, ITS A CUP TIE.

Hmm - the only thing that cheers me up Arn is your avatar.

We can't beat (even score against) a fourth division side over two legs is pretty disgraceful. GJ has got to start playing a brand of football that hurts opponents . I'm really concerned now that he is messing about with 5-3-2, 3-5-2, 4-5-1 and on. His record against poorer sides is lousy - such a waste.

AH- bring on Northampton :city:

We can't beat (even score against) a fourth division side over two legs is pretty disgraceful. GJ has got to start playing a brand of football that hurts opponents . I'm really concerned now that he is messing about with 5-3-2, 3-5-2, 4-5-1 and on. His record against poorer sides is lousy - such a waste.

Sad thing is, she don't sleep with me.... :crying:

Gutted really mucker, but then again.........Enoch, a wing/full back??????

Help

I regret to say we might have employed Cluless MK2. I hope not!!!!!

Sad thing is, she don't sleep with me.... :crying:

Gutted really mucker, but then again.........Enoch, a wing/full back??????

Help

Can't say as I couldn't bring myself to go to Sagland but players play best in positions they are comfortable with - and formations with which they are comfortable. Seems to me GJ doesn't know his best formation or his best 11.

Typical of him though - he'll prove me wrong on Saturday! Fancy a pint in the Red n White?

Tip - keep looking she must be sleeping with someone!

BUCK,S.........as per usual, yer a top bloke......gutted but, what the ####, life goes on mate....Arn

Arn, legend!, I'm lucky mate, I don't have to take sh it like you guys tomorrow. but we're Reds, we strong, we can get the promotion we all really want, and get the hell out. we're Reds, Reds till we die!! Red Army.

I wouldn't have given up beating Hartlepool in the way we did in the playoffs for a win tonight. Fair play to Rovers but we move on and its now, we all need to support the team to get out of this division. We are well placed with the good results tonight. Scunny keep winning so we seemingly have to fight for 1 place now.

Come on City!

Arn, legend!, I'm lucky mate, I don't have to take sh it like you guys tomorrow. but we're Reds, we strong, we can get the promotion we all really want, and get the hell out. we're Reds, Reds till we die!! Red Army.

Well Buck,s, if we win sat, and take advantage of the game in hand, go TOP TWO, what City fan would give a ####

And even better Heff,s gets a hatrick.............. :clapping:

Archived