IGNORED

Help Required

SimonL

Can anyone help me. I have to explain to my 7 year old tommorow morning that he wont be going to the Mill Stadium. We are Season ticket holders who have a 5 hour round trip for each home game and he puts up with his Man U/Chelsea mates taking the **** out of him each week!

Cheers

Just tell him you'll both be cheering on the Mighty Robins against former 2 times European cup winners at the mighty Ashton Gate on that weekend in a really important game. It should be a corker, and more importantly might mean he gets to see teams like Wolves, West Ham and Sunderland if we win. Might help.

Can anyone help me. I have to explain to my 7 year old tommorow morning that he wont be going to the Mill Stadium. We are Season ticket holders who have a 5 hour round trip for each home game and he puts up with his Man U/Chelsea mates taking the **** out of him each week!

Cheers

I have to explin to a 10yr old. I will tell him we were not good enough!

Cheers

Your only hope is get an answer from Red Goblin. He will blame it on the Royalist Gestapo and your 7 year old won't have a clue :gasmask: Actually I don't suppose anyone will have a clue especially GJ.

Cheers

Tell him to support Chelsea. Problem solved.

Archived