IGNORED

City did they freeze?

Weav

We just didnt look like scoring..........lack of tactics or lack of passion, i don't know but I'm bitterly dissapointed this morning, coming into work and having to speak to Gas heads really isnt pleasant. They seem to feel the 'passed us off the park' and were 'by far the better side', 'youll never get promotion' etc, i just had to laugh when my work mates told me that Phillips was the best player on the field, did he have anything to do apart from spill every sit shot!?

Also if you have a chance either but/look at the evening post on 77 is the most one sided Sag head article ive ever read

We just didnt look like scoring..........lack of tactics or lack of passion, i don't know but I'm bitterly dissapointed this morning, coming into work and having to speak to Gas heads really isnt pleasant. They seem to feel the 'passed us off the park' and were 'by far the better side', 'youll never get promotion' etc, i just had to laugh when my work mates told me that Phillips was the best player on the field, did he have anything to do apart from spill every sit shot!?

Also if you have a chance either but/look at the evening post on 77 is the most one sided Sag head article ive ever read

:dunno: now its embarrassing.

Archived