IGNORED

What a nightmare!

mattyboy83

I just thought i'd share this with some fellow forum members. I too was at the game last night, in the terracing section. Crap result which hurts because of the oposition but hey, life continues. However this doesnt excuse the heavy handedness from from the Avon and Somerset Police (especially number 1075) who sprayed his CS gas not at just one individual, but quite freely waved it around. Becasue of the strong winds, it travelled, resulting in many of us innocent fans getting a face full of gas! (excuse the pun)

Anyway I got home feeling bitter and very disappointed. I had the most unusal dream! Gary Johnson resigned following the result! It wasnt untill I woke up and had a couple of coffees, I actually came around to realise it wasnt true. I even had to log onto the official site to make sure! I'm sure this dream results from last nights game. I wont tell you who took over! I blame it on the 7 pints of Blackthorn but you can never be too sure!

Thank god, and lets hope we don't have to play them for many many years! Time to move on (on the field) time to compalin regarding Rovers incompetency to control their fans. Also the disgrace from the A&S police.

Thoughts?

It was a complete disgrace. Why A&S police did not change their tatics and let us all out at the final whistle I do not know. Ok...maybe some of our supporters who fancy trouble rather than footy may have hung around outside but that happened anyway.

City fans should have been allowed to leave and let Rovers enjoy their celebrations and even the rovers team could have returned to the playing surface in their glory (gits).

It was obvious Rovers would gaud us all in their celebrations and it incited a riot !

Complete shambles and un safe for all of us especially the women and children at the game.

THE POLICE ARE A DISGRACE AND ROVERS FANS ARE A DISGRACE.

I just thought i'd share this with some fellow forum members. I too was at the game last night, in the terracing section. Crap result which hurts because of the oposition but hey, life continues. However this doesnt excuse the heavy handedness from from the Avon and Somerset Police (especially number 1075) who sprayed his CS gas not at just one individual, but quite freely waved it around. Becasue of the strong winds, it travelled, resulting in many of us innocent fans getting a face full of gas! (excuse the pun)

Anyway I got home feeling bitter and very disappointed. I had the most unusal dream! Gary Johnson resigned following the result! It wasnt untill I woke up and had a couple of coffees, I actually came around to realise it wasnt true. I even had to log onto the official site to make sure! I'm sure this dream results from last nights game. I wont tell you who took over! I blame it on the 7 pints of Blackthorn but you can never be too sure!

Thank god, and lets hope we don't have to play them for many many years! Time to move on (on the field) time to compalin regarding Rovers incompetency to control their fans. Also the disgrace from the A&S police.

Thoughts?

Was it hollowhead ?

Archived