IGNORED

University called me a thick cow

The Batman

story here

The reason why i have put this in the amusement bit is because this bird really is a stupid cow for thinking that the uni would send her this letter, and running to the newspaper with it. I work for the Uni and we're all in stitches reading about it, but the Express & Star hate this university, very similar to the Evening Post and their view on Bristol City, and they'll post anything if it makes us look bad.

The full letter says this

- i write with regards to your recent telephone conversation to ourselves about the outstanding fine on the above card.

Basically, all we have to say to you is how stupid are you - you thick cow?!! Unless you provide some actual proof that you paid £10.00 on August 22nd 2006, the bloody fine will damn well stay on your ticket!! You could always pay us again - after all we are here to bleed students dry with our extortionate fines rates!!

As for the remainder of the fine, so what if the book you put in the book box on time was lost and has now been found - that is not our problem!!

Basically the message to you is PAY UP OR SHUT UP!!

Yours Sincerely

Harrison Learning Centre (our big library)

P.S. REMEMBER, until you pay up, you no longer get to use the facilities - HA HA!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The grammar is awful to start with, the library would never write something like that without it going through about 20 committees anyway, and it wasn't signed by anyone. Basically, she's off her head.

story here

The reason why i have put this in the amusement bit is because this bird really is a stupid cow for thinking that the uni would send her this letter, and running to the newspaper with it. I work for the Uni and we're all in stitches reading about it, but the Express & Star hate this university, very similar to the Evening Post and their view on Bristol City, and they'll post anything if it makes us look bad.

The full letter says this

- i write with regards to your recent telephone conversation to ourselves about the outstanding fine on the above card.

Basically, all we have to say to you is how stupid are you - you thick cow?!! Unless you provide some actual proof that you paid £10.00 on August 22nd 2006, the bloody fine will damn well stay on your ticket!! You could always pay us again - after all we are here to bleed students dry with our extortionate fines rates!!

As for the remainder of the fine, so what if the book you put in the book box on time was lost and has now been found - that is not our problem!!

Basically the message to you is PAY UP OR SHUT UP!!

Yours Sincerely

Harrison Learning Centre (our big library)

P.S. REMEMBER, until you pay up, you no longer get to use the facilities - HA HA!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The grammar is awful to start with, the library would never write something like that without it going through about 20 committees anyway, and it wasn't signed by anyone. Basically, she's off her head.

Emma B?

Archived