IGNORED

The evil post

Luke_Ciderhead

I don't often buy the rag but had a look at a colleagues to see how predictable their match report would be.

What a disgrace as usual....The Rovers fans who ran onto the pitch to try and attack the City fans in the south stand have conveniently been brushed under the carpet again...

Such headlines as "agony for City"....no you ****s, missing out on promotion is agony. Losing to a nothing club in a nothing competition is nothing.

I swear ill never buy the pathetic paper again.

I don't often buy the rag but had a look at a colleagues to see how predictable their match report would be.

What a disgrace as usual....The Rovers fans who ran onto the pitch to try and attack the City fans in the south stand have conveniently been brushed under the carpet again...

Such headlines as "agony for City"....no you ****s, missing out on promotion is agony. Losing to a nothing club in a nothing competition is nothing.

l cant find any pictures of it anywhere, the Gas on the pitch that is... Its like it never happened... not a word.........

But yet a missed punch makes front page news.

Has anyone got any pictures? People from work don't believe me and think lm taking the p*ss

Get this quote as well:

"There was a pitch invasion after the final whistle when jubilant Rovers fans streamed down to celebrate with their players, prompting several City fans to follow them on to the turf."

Makes it sounds like Rovers were just having a laugh, and City were bad losers out to spoil their fun and attack them. Absolute disgrace of a paper.

Look at the link of the evening post.

http://www.thisisbristol.com/displayNode.j...;pNodeId=144930

Thoughts please?

Just got off Phone from now even I will call them Evil post and spoke to Rob Perkins. and asked why nothing had been made of Rovers fan's running at our end. But a full page spread on Bradley Orr and that swing for him, to which he said they said sorry when I asked him why not say sorry on the front page and why not report about Rovers fans having a go at the traveling City support he put the phone down on me, sign of someone who knows his wrong I would say.

l cant find any pictures of it anywhere, the Gas on the pitch that is... Its like it never happened... not a word.........

But yet a missed punch makes front page news.

Has anyone got any pictures? People from work don't believe me and think lm taking the p*ss

The Bristol Evening Post are the Gas. Take a close look at the logo behind the crazed Gestapo Policeman from yesterday.........

DSC00112.jpg

Archived