IGNORED

The Evil Post

Keaner

I have just got off the phone to the news desk after asking them whether they were going to do any follow up of the disgusting way we were treated last night. The police officer who discharged CS Spray should be kicked out. Spraying into a crowd is pathetic. Batons at the ready as if we were the ones causing trouble. If they would have turned around they would of seen the pathetic burberry wearing scum that were taunting us only yards away. One Rovers fan had time to take pictures of us. Then we have to deal with the fat bald monkey looking steward number 103 who was goading and taunting the City fans !

Is this really called for ?

Yes I believe Rovers deserved it we were tactically nieve and got it completely wrong over 2 legs.

Yes we have a promotion to look forward too.

What I cant understand is the passion of a derby and we had players not throwing themselves in as if it was a normal game. Johnson ordering BASSO to stay in goal when we had that corner.

Doesnt Mr Johnson know what some people have to go through today, a very small minded Manager is what we have. To it looks like Millen is the one who does all the talking anyway.

The way it all happened is best forgotten but if we don't get promotion last night wont be forggtten we got beat by a second rate team.

The police : well enough said they were very heavy handed and I don't like seeing kids crying with there parents because it was prettt scarey.

They should of cut the pitch off at full time

I have just got off the phone to the news desk after asking them whether they were going to do any follow up of the disgusting way we were treated last night. The police officer who discharged CS Spray should be kicked out. Spraying into a crowd is pathetic. Batons at the ready as if we were the ones causing trouble. If they would have turned around they would of seen the pathetic burberry wearing scum that were taunting us only yards away. One Rovers fan had time to take pictures of us. Then we have to deal with the fat bald monkey looking steward number 103 who was goading and taunting the City fans !

Is this really called for ?

Yes I believe Rovers deserved it we were tactically nieve and got it completely wrong over 2 legs.

Yes we have a promotion to look forward too.

What I cant understand is the passion of a derby and we had players not throwing themselves in as if it was a normal game. Johnson ordering BASSO to stay in goal when we had that corner.

Doesnt Mr Johnson know what some people have to go through today, a very small minded Manager is what we have. To it looks like Millen is the one who does all the talking anyway.

The way it all happened is best forgotten but if we don't get promotion last night wont be forggtten we got beat by a second rate team.

The police : well enough said they were very heavy handed and I don't like seeing kids crying with there parents because it was prettt scarey.

They should of cut the pitch off at full time

what was the outcome of the telephone call?

We will put this t the Police and run a report tomorrow

I to phoned up and spoke to Rob Perkins about the way it has been reported ( Rovers fans run onto pitch to celebrate and then city join them on the turf ) making it sound like a scene from Green st as we city fan's were concerned. and why nothing was said about Rover's (fan's) scum coming within yards of us and winding us up. Yet a full front page can be given over to report about Bradley Orr's past, to which his answer was to put the phone down. Rob Perkins if your reading this as you say you did this morning and couldn't belive what City fan's were saying about your paper. You need to take a long hard look at the way your paper conducts it's self.

Surprised the pages were not full off pics of fans they wanted names for....

I had the paper delivered, but cancelled it due to my views on the paper, and will never get it again. This just justifies my decision.

If that had been city at Ashton Gate, it would hae been front page. I was in the terrace and disgusted with the whole incident and to be honest, despite my negative views of the EP I still thought they would tell the story.

Yet another let down for Bristol.

I had the paper delivered, but cancelled it due to my views on the paper, and will never get it again. This just justifies my decision.

If that had been city at Ashton Gate, it would hae been front page. I was in the terrace and disgusted with the whole incident and to be honest, despite my negative views of the EP I still thought they would tell the story.

Yet another let down for Bristol.

I vowed that I would never buy that trash again after the reporting of the 'punch' against Huddersfield and I never will - this has reinforced my decision. I wouldn't even use it to clear up dog mess (if I had a dog!) :nono:

Archived