IGNORED

BROOKER

reggiedenim

Brooker was very poor last night... A lot of moans about Enoch at AG last night - i thought he worked hard and was un lucky at times..

Brooker for the 2nd week on the other hand didnt look match fit, got easily frustrated, looked dis-interested and never looked like he was going to score..

If SB is our key man to promotion than we really are in the sh!t..

Johnson has to sort out who our best 11 are and stick with them... This tinkering cant continue.. Thats only 2 wins in our last 8 games now and i for one am seriously worried how we would approach the play-offs..

• Admin
Brooker was very poor last night... A lot of moans about Enoch at AG last night - i thought he worked hard and was un lucky at times..

Brooker for the 2nd week on the other hand didnt look match fit, got easily frustrated, looked dis-interested and never looked like he was going to score..

If SB is our key man to promotion than we really are in the sh!t..

Johnson has to sort out who our best 11 are and stick with them... This tinkering cant continue.. Thats only 2 wins in our last 8 games now and i for one am seriously worried how we would approach the play-offs..

Some of that tinkering has been forced by injury and players being cup tied, we would have had some width had Betsy, Murray or Wilson been able to play.

Brooks looked seriously out of sorts last night, of that no one can disagree. I'd hazzard a guess his latest illness has sapped alot of his stength and muscle. Another thing with SB is he always needs a run of a few games after a spell out to get to his best. My main worry would be if he was to have another spell out, but lets hope he stays fit till the end of the season, them I'm sure he will come good.

How do you expect any of our strikers to score, let alone Brooks when the final ball is often rubbish?

Spot On

Some of that tinkering has been forced by injury and players being cup tied, we would have had some width had Betsy, Murray or Wilson been able to play.

In fairness we were unfortunate last night with FOUR players who play wide out of the team.That having been said, GJ still set the team up to fail in both legs and we have Murray available for the first.The Gas couldn't believe their luck when he played infield.

Brooks looked seriously out of sorts last night, of that no one can disagree. I'd hazzard a guess his latest illness has sapped alot of his stength and muscle. Another thing with SB is he always needs a run of a few games after a spell out to get to his best. My main worry would be if he was to have another spell out, but lets hope he stays fit till the end of the season, them I'm sure he will come good.

That's normally true but his best game back was at Blackpool after his recent illness.Even out of sorts he still had our one decent effort on the night albeit with his left foot.The service was abysmall.

stop defending him... If you're a a good striker you have to make your own chances sometimes...

He's been utter sh!te ALL SEASON... one good game at Blackpool doesnt mean anything if your out injured / locked up / or poor for 4/5 games.

We had a great chance in January to get a proven striker - and Lansdown / Johnson simply didnt.. That will be the difference whether we go up this season or whether you get a Grovelling letter from Sextone in June asking to buy season tickets for yet another season in division 3...

Yes we are in a great position in the league - HOWEVER i will stress again 2 wins out of the last 8 games - hardly sets us up nicely if we do end up in the playoffs..

Although he didn't see a great deal of the ball last night, as a Rovers fan I thought he was your best player on the pitch. He gave 110% and to be honest I was always hoping that you would continue your "hoof to Showumni" rather than pass to Brooker. He was the only one who showed passion for a derby, everyone else in red saw it as a tin pot cup and nothing else.

At least Steve Brooker/Enoch Showunmi were trying their best, I didn't know Phil Jevons was playing until 40 mins.

BCAGFC

I would disagree with this as to be fair Jevo hardly had any ball and anything he did he did well. He won some headers which we know is not his strong point. Maybe he should of played in the 'hole' like murray did the week before. But its finished with now lets move on and towards three points saturday

Archived