IGNORED

forget the gas and move on

mikebrenn

ok i am as gutted as everyone,but lets forget about the gas.they are no threat.they beat us in the jpt not the champions league.i would be more gutted if they took 3 points off us in the league,but cant see that happening for years.the biggest dissapointment last night to me were the s****horpe and yeovil results.lets get on with the northampton game.i am still sure we have a great manager and the right squad to get us up.one final point.i have had calls and text from rovers fans today who i thought must have passed away ,its been that long.nice to know your all still alive.

ok i am as gutted as everyone,but lets forget about the gas.they are no threat.they beat us in the jpt not the champions league.i would be more gutted if they took 3 points off us in the league,but cant see that happening for years.the biggest dissapointment last night to me were the s****horpe and yeovil results.lets get on with the northampton game.i am still sure we have a great manager and the right squad to get us up.one final point.i have had calls and text from rovers fans today who i thought must have passed away ,its been that long.nice to know your all still alive.

Ahhh, a sensible post - agree wholeheartedly.

yes let's move on. We lost but we can still make this a successful season.

Forget who is to blame and get behind the club for the vital remaining

matches.The only way we can show how much better we are than the

other lot is to put two divisions between us next season.By then their

heavy defeat against Doncaster will be long forgotten.

apart from bragging rights WTF does this add to our season? Fork all. Promotion was, is now, and will be our aim.and who cares about a team which, will hopefully, be two leagues below us.

Enjoy yer trip saggys, have fun, and remember we've been there four times

Totally agree with all of the above.

I was talking to a celebrating gas head last night and asked him how he thought the final would go? His reply was 'don't really care as tonight was our cup final!' The reply spoke volumes about the relative aspirations of supporters of the 2 clubs.

Yes, it hurts to lose to them and yes we really didnt play well in either game but we could be 2 leagues apart soon (here's hoping).

UP THE CITY!!!!!

Hurt more and MEANT more when we lost to them away in the league 1999/2000 to put them top.

We're all raw, angry and dissapointed after yesterday, but we have the best chance for several years to put ourselves into the league above, and let's not let one result cloud what the team have done so far this year.

What will be ten times more satisfying will be putting clear daylight between us and the sags. I'd rather be one league below the Prem than one above the conference, and no one loss to them would make up for that fact. So let's get behind the team and roar them on to the real ultimate victory over the Rovers; Promotion.

Totally agree with all of the above.

I was talking to a celebrating gas head last night and asked him how he thought the final would go? His reply was 'don't really care as tonight was our cup final!' The reply spoke volumes about the relative aspirations of supporters of the 2 clubs.

Yes, it hurts to lose to them and yes we really didnt play well in either game but we could be 2 leagues apart soon (here's hoping).

UP THE CITY!!!!!

League is and has always been the priority. We are in a very good position with a good squad. What we lack is that extra quality. Hopefully Brooker will have a good run now. Would like to see a quality player on loan, someone who can lift the whole squad..

Archived