IGNORED

Who is fed up with excuses from this club?

JudgeRed

I am now getting fed up to the teeth an hearing not just GJ but past city managers saying "We can only learn from this match", "We will sitt down in front of the match video today and see where we went wrong". ect.

Just when are these players going to learn there working trade?

I read a headline in the WDP GJ saying sorry to the fans. Well i am not excepting that apology GJ it is just not good enough. Are we going to expect another "SORRY to the fans" in May when we miss out on another promotion.?

For heavens sake GJ get it sorted and lets not see ANYMORE mistakes from you and your players for the rest of the season PLEASE!!!!!.

I am now getting fed up to the teeth an hearing not just GJ but past city managers saying "We can only learn from this match", "We will sitt down in front of the match video today and see where we went wrong". ect.

I read a headline in the WDP GJ saying sorry to the fans. Well i am not excepting that apology GJ it is just not good enough. Are we going to expect another "SORRY to the fans" in May when we miss out on another promotion.?

For heavens sake GJ get it sorted and lets not see ANYMORE mistakes from you and your players for the rest of the season PLEASE!!!!!.

I'm not fed up with the players - I'm massively un-impressed with Johson and his "tinker-man" esque tactics....

Know your best 11 and stick with them...

• Admin
I'm not fed up with the players - I'm massively un-impressed with Johson and his "tinker-man" esque tactics....

Know your best 11 and stick with them...

I bet he would if we didn't have injuries and cup tied players. It seems a bit harsh to rip into him for altering the team, the cup tied players and Murray's injury robbed us of all width, at least he can now pick teams without worrying about players being cup tied.

That said, it was a low key passionless attempt last night, but I'll happily take that if we go up.

Its not about loosing is it... Its about a manager that never blames himself for his poor decisions -

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,450

Supported City Since: 1965

something I posted last week , after the game at the gate, saying similar thing

once again I left the city ground feeling disappointed and abit baffled, disappointed that for all the possession we had we didn't create that many chances, and had hardly any shots, baffled by the tactics and substitutions, why take Noble off, when he adds abit of weight and muscle to midfield, and johnson was getting shrugged for the ball to easily and his passes were going astray,sounds daft to say but I think sometimes we try to play too much football, some times think we need to be abit more "up and at um" then I see that johnson snr is once again blaming the players!

Sometimes I think that he thinks that he's a better manager than he actually is, and trys to be a bit to clever with the tactics, perhaps Boro gone to his head, and he's got carried away with it all, but I think tonight and afew times this season he got it wrong, and it would be nice for once if he amitted it, and learnt from it, or it could cost us in the long run!

ps still wondering why we never signed another striker! that feels a bit better,but still doesn't make up for a dissappionting and poor local derby

What??????????????

Your angry with a manager and a group of players that have 2 games in hand on those around them and can go 2nd!!

Come off it. Ok, we messed up over 2 games against Rovers but this is their whole season, we are going for promotion.

You ask when are the players going to learn their trade. Another crazy comment. Basso, Carey, Keogh, McCombe, McAllister, Johnson, Murray, Showumni......they have all had very impressive seasons so far.

The players and the manager will make more mistakes as everyone does in every job in the country. (apart from you I assume)

I bet he would if we didn't have injuries and cup tied players. It seems a bit harsh to rip into him for altering the team, the cup tied players and Murray's injury robbed us of all width, at least he can now pick teams without worrying about players being cup tied.

That said, it was a low key passionless attempt last night, but I'll happily take that if we go up.

:englandsmile4wf: MURRAY WAS PLAYING INSIDE NOT ON THE WING WHICH IS HIS BEST AND ONLY FORTE.WITH NO ONE RUNNING AT THE SAGS AT ASHTON GATE DOWN THE WING IT PLAYED RIGHT INTPO THEIR HANDS.MURRAY ON THE WING LOVERLY BUT ANYWHERE ELSE AND HE IS OUT OF PLACE .I SLEPT LIKE A BABY LAST NIGHT IN THAT I ONLY WOKE UP EVERY 2 HOURS CRYING.FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW AND LOOK FORWARD TO SAT RED NOW AND RED FOREVER :englandsmile4wf:

What??????????????

Your angry with a manager and a group of players that have 2 games in hand on those around them and can go 2nd!!

Come off it. Ok, we messed up over 2 games against Rovers but this is their whole season, we are going for promotion.

You ask when are the players going to learn their trade. Another crazy comment. Basso, Carey, Keogh, McCombe, McAllister, Johnson, Murray, Showumni......they have all had very impressive seasons so far.

The players and the manager will make more mistakes as everyone does in every job in the country. (apart from you I assume)

I don't think that a decent league position impresses supporters of this club!! We have been in similar or even better positions with arguably more quality in those squads yet have still grasped failure from the jaws of success and clung onto it for dear life so many times!!!

While the sag games are an irelevance as to what is really important, some fans are obviously dissapointed at the gutless performances and are naturaly worried as to how these same players may react in the massively important games coming up!!!!!

Hopefully the stinging critcism will give them the jolt they need to get the real job done!!!!!!!

I don't think that a decent league position impresses supporters of this club!! We have been in similar or even better positions with arguably more quality in those squads yet have still grasped failure from the jaws of success and clung onto it for dear life so many times!!!

If we go up this season has been a success, if we don't then its been a failure but Johnson should get one more stab at it. You cant give a manager one full season.

I think we will fail but thats only because we always do. Saying that, I will support the team like I always do and hope and pray this is our year. I don't think there is anything wrong with thinking we wont go up but there is no need for people to moan and whinge when we are 4th with 2 games in hand.

While the sag games are an irelevance as to what is really important, some fans are obviously dissapointed at the gutless performances and are naturaly worried as to how these same players may react in the massively important games coming up!!!!!

Hopefully the stinging critcism will give them the jolt they need to get the real job done!!!!!!!

Good points.

Will be interesting to see if we have any "bounce back ability" when we play on Saturday. The players certainly have something to prove after last night.

An early goal against Northampton is crucial to create a positive atmosphere. You can be sure if things don't go our way in the first half the AG moaners will be out in full force.

We should be looking to get 6 points from our next two games. (Northampton and Brentford at home)

If we can do that we will IMO be in a commanding position, and a majority of supporters will be able to forget what happened against the Gas.

Archived