IGNORED

help

squirrel

I'm having sever trouble with the forum today, as is my partner so i know its not my pc, every time i click a subject to read i get an error page, when i click the back button i do finally get to where i want to be but it has taken me all day just to log in? any suggestions on how to fix this please?

The forum IPB went through an update today. Unfortunately a few problems have arisen since. The active members list doesn't show the true population of people online, some get an IPS Driver error message, others can only view the board & links don't work.

Clik are aware of this but, to my understanding, they are waiting for help from Invision.

I'm having sever trouble with the forum today, as is my partner so i know its not my pc, every time i click a subject to read i get an error page, when i click the back button i do finally get to where i want to be but it has taken me all day just to log in? any suggestions on how to fix this please?

Try switching your browser client... I had problems on Internet explorer this am - but am currently viewing this with Mozzila and its fine..

Archived