IGNORED

What can i say but COME ON DONCASTER

Slave to the rhythm

I think are performance againnst the gas was a discrace. I mean we can put 4 against middelsborouh .whats up with that. mind you the gas played crap as well so stuff them but they only scored because of a fluke. it wasnt even good goal.So after all of this writing i mean to say COME ON DONNY AND KICK THERE ASS BACK TO MEXico oR WATEVER dUMp THEY CRAWLED OUT OF. ;)

I think are performance againnst the gas was a discrace. I mean we can put 4 against middelsborouh .whats up with that. mind you the gas played crap as well so stuff them but they only scored because of a fluke. it wasnt even good goal.So after all of this writing i mean to say COME ON DONNY AND KICK THERE ASS BACK TO MEXico oR WATEVER dUMp THEY CRAWLED OUT OF. ;)

come on Heff (hope hes fit!)

Can I just add that my twelve year old stepson posted this, not me.....!!!

Archived