IGNORED

We were out-tacticified.....

italian dave

Hey guys, we're all barking up the wrong tree about what went wrong last night. Nothing to do with GJs formation, lack of commitment by the players, bad luck or anything else discussed so far. No, according to the Gas web site, we were "out-tacticified".

"The former Yeovil Town chief appeared to get out-tacticified in both legs of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy area final against the Pirates"

It's clearly something of a miracle worker, whatever this tacticification is, so I thought I'd better look further to see if there were any clues about what it involves.

It's obviously a very mystical thing. It appears to have some connection with a form of relaxation therapy for the players, somehow linked to powers to control the elements - something about a rain-man and unusual weather patterns which no-one else knows about.

And there also seem to be some very strange rituals involved in it. Judging by a clue which (I assume accidentally) is let slip on the site, one such ritual involves all the players gathering round whilst one of their number pulls down his pants and craps on the dressing room floor. I suppose it might have some sort of link to Feng-shui as I believe that has been tried before at the Memorial ground.

There's also some sort of time lord, or time travel involved. The clue to this is the fact that, with another 993 years still to go, they already know that last nights game was the "derby of the millennium".

Tacticification is obviously so special that its powers can only be released very occasionally. The site contains something called a 'league table', and I obviously expected that a side with these mystical powers would be at the top - but it appears not. And there is plenty of evidence that the special secret is something they want to keep hidden from the rest of the football world. There are lots of crude distractions on the site; they keep calling people "trollope"s which isn't very nice, and the personal abuse and graceless manner of many of the articles and photos are clearly meant to mislead the occasional or unobservant reader to think this is a site written by and for idiots or children. A deliberate ploy??

But, look hard, and the strange secrets of out-tacticification start to emerge. It's still all very unclear to me just how it all fits together. Anyone else got any ideas????

Hey guys, we're all barking up the wrong tree about what went wrong last night. Nothing to do with GJs formation, lack of commitment by the players, bad luck or anything else discussed so far. No, according to the Gas web site, we were "out-tacticified".

"The former Yeovil Town chief appeared to get out-tacticified in both legs of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy area final against the Pirates"

It's clearly something of a miracle worker, whatever this tacticification is, so I thought I'd better look further to see if there were any clues about what it involves.

It's obviously a very mystical thing. It appears to have some connection with a form of relaxation therapy for the players, somehow linked to powers to control the elements - something about a rain-man and unusual weather patterns which no-one else knows about.

And there also seem to be some very strange rituals involved in it. Judging by a clue which (I assume accidentally) is let slip on the site, one such ritual involves all the players gathering round whilst one of their number pulls down his pants and craps on the dressing room floor. I suppose it might have some sort of link to Feng-shui as I believe that has been tried before at the Memorial ground.

There's also some sort of time lord, or time travel involved. The clue to this is the fact that, with another 993 years still to go, they already know that last nights game was the "derby of the millennium".

Tacticification is obviously so special that its powers can only be released very occasionally. The site contains something called a 'league table', and I obviously expected that a side with these mystical powers would be at the top - but it appears not. And there is plenty of evidence that the special secret is something they want to keep hidden from the rest of the football world. There are lots of crude distractions on the site; they keep calling people "trollope"s which isn't very nice, and the personal abuse and graceless manner of many of the articles and photos are clearly meant to mislead the occasional or unobservant reader to think this is a site written by and for idiots or children. A deliberate ploy??

But, look hard, and the strange secrets of out-tacticification start to emerge. It's still all very unclear to me just how it all fits together. Anyone else got any ideas????

Wow I like totally understand where you are coming from....... man

This post is worthy of being moved to the general forum where I started the 'Random Anytime Think Outside The Box' post....... for such amazing and out there thoughts........ this one is way outside the box...... I like it

Okay my topic has been moved duh to the 'Random Friday Night Mubbles' on the non-city forum but hey you fit in there

Gabba gabba we accept ya we accept ya one of us ;)

Archived