IGNORED

Lets all have the last laugh....starting with Saturday

Andy082005

Ok, its been a tough week. Losing to the Sags has been rather painful, and at times, rather difficult to take, BUT, and there is a pretty big but....

We've got Northampton on Saturday, at home. The players confidence will no doubt have been effected by the Sag result so as a club we need to pull together now, pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and get a victory Saturday. 3 of our next 4 games are at home, if we can grab around 10 points there, we will be in 2nd place and looking rosy.

IF, again like the big but at the start, IF we can push on and gain promotion this season.....the last laugh will be with us.

Forget the Rovers now, forget their day out, let them enjoy it, we've got 13 massive game now which we need to focus on. Lets get behind the lads and get out of this league

I want to go to Upton Park next season :yahoo:

Ok, its been a tough week. Losing to the Sags has been rather painful, and at times, rather difficult to take, BUT, and there is a pretty big but....

We've got Northampton on Saturday, at home. The players confidence will no doubt have been effected by the Sag result so as a club we need to pull together now, pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and get a victory Saturday. 3 of our next 4 games are at home, if we can grab around 10 points there, we will be in 2nd place and looking rosy.

IF, again like the big but at the start, IF we can push on and gain promotion this season.....the last laugh will be with us.

Forget the Rovers now, forget their day out, let them enjoy it, we've got 13 massive game now which we need to focus on. Lets get behind the lads and get out of this league

I want to go to Upton Park next season :yahoo:

well let me be the first to wish you good luck,things may have been a tad strained over the last couple of weeks,but i knew if we rattled our toys loud enough we would be heard by the red half,and they were..my daughter goes out with a red and got various other red members in our family so life slowly gets back to normal...so 3 games out of 4 at home,first of all get behind your team as a team,with one mission...win each and every game,you may fall flat on yer arse but you still gotta go 4 it.

were allright really,once you get to know us,bit of a culture change and shock seeing so many of us though innit. cheers

well let me be the first to wish you good luck,things may have been a tad strained over the last couple of weeks,but i knew if we rattled our toys loud enough we would be heard by the red half,and they were..my daughter goes out with a red and got various other red members in our family so life slowly gets back to normal...so 3 games out of 4 at home,first of all get behind your team as a team,with one mission...win each and every game,you may fall flat on yer arse but you still gotta go 4 it.

were allright really,once you get to know us,bit of a culture change and shock seeing so many of us though innit. cheers

Not at all mate, apart from my old man, all my family are Sags. Both my grandads were, my uncles on both sides the families and so are my cousins. I'm used to seeing so many of you.....unfortunately I'm also used to rubbing their noses in it all the time

I'm not liking this boot on the other foot business :nono::nono:

:city:

Not at all mate, apart from my old man, all my family are Sags. Both my grandads were, my uncles on both sides the families and so are my cousins. I'm used to seeing so many of you.....unfortunately I'm also used to rubbing their noses in it all the time

I'm not liking this boot on the other foot business :nono::nono:

:city:

chill,and enjoy what youve got then..

Archived