IGNORED

GJ just cannot motivate players to give everything

Jags11

Even unskilled players can give passion and commitment so why cannot he do it to players that are well paid. I would rather he substitutes 3/4 players within a half hour if they fail on their previously ageed requirements set before they come out?

No use talking about the individual players he has gathered all the supporters know who continually drop off their game. His answer is ' well thats your opinion' well Gary your present strikers if that is what they are called know nothing about the simple art of just 'shooting' because you have created basically a walking team with no runners or punch. You should know your midfield problems WE DO!

If GJ cannot solve this problem (and we have not a lot of time) we have got to spend money in only one direction ESTABLISHED GOAL SCORERS.

A.K.T.

GJ can't motivate players? How many times have we come from behind this season? Enochs goals scoring record is quite impressive considering how many games he has played.

Simple maths, win our game in hand we go second. Yet still doom and gloom around ashton gate. Some things never change.

Oh and lastly, 3/4 subs? You do know its 3 maximum don't you Sherlock? :bonkers:

Jags11, you're talking utter rubbish. I think it's pretty obvious from Johnson's results how good a manager he is. And the old "the players aren't committed enough" view is just a lazy criticism of players rather than being genuinely based on their overall performance.

I would rather he substitutes 3/4 players within a half hour if they fail on their previously ageed requirements set before they come out?

Erm its not a championship manager game, one thing the manager has to do is beleive in his line up so that likewise they beleive in themselves. This means atleast giving them 45mins to an hour to prove their worth (unless it is seriously dire and we are losing by 2+ goals after 20minutes.

Thinks hes a big time manager? Rather presumptuous, I'm guessing you don't have any examples of this because like me you probably don't really know the bloke.

I think GJ is a good motivator who possibly does it too well at times.( during some recent home games team have been a bit stiff, not playing their natural game, expectation nullifying the flair, perhaps)

Managing this club must be a nightmare sometimes, with the critical fans and the weight of so many failed years in terms of expectations.

Still think he was the right appointment, and we will go up.

Even unskilled players can give passion and commitment so why cannot he do it to players that are well paid. I would rather he substitutes 3/4 players within a half hour if they fail on their previously ageed requirements set before they come out?

No use talking about the individual players he has gathered all the supporters know who continually drop off their game. His answer is ' well thats your opinion' well Gary your present strikers if that is what they are called know nothing about the simple art of just 'shooting' because you have created basically a walking team with no runners or punch. You should know your midfield problems WE DO!

If GJ cannot solve this problem (and we have not a lot of time) we have got to spend money in only one direction ESTABLISHED GOAL SCORERS.

A.K.T.

Surely you werent born in 1970 Jags11?? Thats the sort of rubbish I'd expect from someone born in 1990.

have you been taking drugs again :nono:

can you just think back to the tinnion era.

if theres one thing he eventualy installed, it was team spirit.

city keep going now.

i do admit, that are form is a little weird but the season we just missed out on automatic promotion, we won 11 on the spin then couldnt beat 4 of the bottom 6, thats football.

Phil Jevons - 15 goals this season - despite injuries

mmmmmm......cup goals and penalties make up to high a number of that total! 6 league goals from open play at this stage of the season is a poor return, even allowing for the games missed

mmmmmm......cup goals and penalties make up to high a number of that total! 6 league goals from open play at this stage of the season is a poor return, even allowing for the games missed

so what? 15 goals is 15 goals, everyone goes on about how we did well against Boro and Cov, yet they all seem to forget that he scored an excellent hat-trick to get us that far.

it's not like he plans on what competitions to score in

Archived