IGNORED

The Gash Programme

beaverface

Has anybody read the gash programme from the 2nd leg?

I think Lambert and Oji (spelling?) both mentioned was a brilliant atmosphere it was when they were in/heard the gash fans in the East End. They basically said that the fans acted as the 12th man!

I cannot believe that we're willing to give up the east end when we could play it to our own advantage. I know we've got it back for the Brentford game, but when is the club going to realise that the whole end should be given back to us(not just a small portion) and away fans should be put back to the H block area of the Atyeo, or some disused corner of the Williams.

I didn't go to the Memorial ground on Tuesday, but what was the atmosphere like coming from their covered end?

I think Lambert and Oji (spelling?) both mentioned was a brilliant atmosphere it was when they were in/heard the gash fans in the East End. They basically said that the fans acted as the 12th man!

I cannot believe that we're willing to give up the east end when we could play it to our own advantage. I know we've got it back for the Brentford game, but when is the club going to realise that the whole end should be given back to us(not just a small portion) and away fans should be put back to the H block area of the Atyeo, or some disused corner of the Williams.

I didn't go to the Memorial ground on Tuesday, but what was the atmosphere like coming from their covered end?

pretty pants really

apart from a couple of bursts of that noncey irene song and when they scored .

We couldnt hear em

Guest ashtonyate

There is problem with this plan is Rovers played their hearts out so they say, which fans want and show their appreation .City at home this season have not given very much to get excited about.

Even if the east end had been full of city fans against Rovers it would have been hard to get to wound up because we were crap.All this talk about the East End is pie in the sky stuff.

I remember the game against the Monkey hangers the East end was as quiet as the rest of the ground for most of the game until we scored

I remember the game against the Monkey hangers the East end was as quiet as the rest of the ground for most of the game until we scored

Probably because it was an overflow for 1 game a season fans who are hardly a hotbed of vocal support. As seen everytime we have a big game.

s.

I was in their covered end :gasmask: .

it was busy and noisy

but it was a full terrace, just what you'd expect.

plenty of really crap songs like "shiidhead" and bizzarely "we all hate zippy".

Archived