IGNORED

City Rovers Extended Highlights on World

Boltsy

It's the highlights filmed by "Bristol Rovers World" for their site so I'm not suprised they used their own commentator. (and I believe this is the commentry as used for the beamback to AG..although as I was at the Mem. I can't be sure of this)

Our own "World" highlights don't usually have a commentary.

He was, though, extremely annoying I agree.

CodeRed

Highlights.what were those then. Can't remember a more uninspiring game of football since the play-off final fiasco-left me with the same sort of post match blues.

Highlights, oh yeah, how about the police horse dumping in the centre circle after clearing the hundreds of soon to be banned for life prats supporters. I wonder just how many will be banned?

Highlights.what were those then. Can't remember a more uninspiring game of football since the play-off final fiasco-left me with the same sort of post match blues.

Highlights, oh yeah, how about the police horse dumping in the centre circle after clearing the hundreds of soon to be banned for life prats supporters. I wonder just how many will be banned?

Just announced on HTV news that they will be studying film and banning anyone who was on the pitch.

Cant see it though as this will be a half of their total support banned

Archived