IGNORED

things starting to happen

Bristolface

Well looks like all the complaints made yesterday by us all that were so badly treated, are starting to work I've just received a e-mail from Head of Rovers after the pics I sent in of there stewards who did nothing when the girl was being crushed and the way there attitude was towards us all. The Evil post are yet to call me back Rob Perkins is good at putting down a phone but not so good at picking one up, but now at least looking on their web site look's like they are now reporting about Rovers fan's in a more independent way. About time to just have to wait and see what happens with complants made against Police officers.

Well looks like all the complaints made yesterday by us all that were so badly treated, are starting to work I've just received a e-mail from Head of Rovers after the pics I sent in of there stewards who did nothing when the girl was being crushed and the way there attitude was towards us all. The Evil post are yet to call me back Rob Perkins is good at putting down a phone but not so good at picking one up, but now at least looking on their web site look's like they are now reporting about Rovers fan's in a more independent way. About time to just have to wait and see what happens with complants made against Police officers.

Can you post the pics Ed or is that a no no?

Would love to see what its all about but don't get yerself in trouble for it

Can you post the pics Ed or is that a no no?

Would love to see what its all about but don't get yerself in trouble for it

I would do lad's but a bit of a no no as this may result in criminal procedings and may not be the right thing to do, as she may get noticed out and about David Harper at rovers has been brilliant and is now talking to the agency which she is from and will keep me posted. You got to say on the whole rovers have been very helpfull and promised to ban all fan's that went on to pitch. So thats 1000+ less for a home game very brave of them.

I would do lad's but a bit of a no no as this may result in criminal procedings and may not be the right thing to do, as she may get noticed out and about David Harper at rovers has been brilliant and is now talking to the agency which she is from and will keep me posted. You got to say on the whole rovers have been very helpfull and promised to ban all fan's that went on to pitch. So thats 1000+ less for a home game very brave of them.

That's a fair comment mate.

Good luck.

Do you really think the ban will happen though? Maybe they will ban one or two, but a PR stunt to make rovers look good if you ask me.

Does sound like they have been quite helpful though.

If they ban all the ones that got on the pitch, I'll get a well known apendage out in Tescos!!

Do you really think the ban will happen though? Maybe they will ban one or two, but a PR stunt to make rovers look good if you ask me.

Does sound like they have been quite helpful though.

No like you I think may well be a PR stunt but they will have to at least ban a few, hopefully those two that are pictured with Phillips ha ha ha

Archived