IGNORED

Ricky Gervais

Waffleflap

Went to see the legend himself last night.One of the funniest stand up shows i have ever witnesed last night.

Also look out for a man called will smith(not the actor/******).His opening performance was quality.

Also The midfield maestro Tommy docs was sat right in front of me with a lovely looking blonde.He seemed to be enjoying himself.

It certainly made me forget about THAT game for the rest of the night.

Did anyone else witness his comedy genius

I started a topic on this just under a month ago, saw him in Cardiff on the 8th, was an amazing gig, no doubt about it, alot of his jokes seemed a bit risky, but thats just how he does it best.

And got to agree completely on Will Smith, he was brilliant, especially the joke about bad language, and the kids on the bus. Really hope that makes it as an extra, because so many people are missing out on a peice of comedy genius, which could so easily be recorded, and put as an extra, if they don't.

Just a quick question about the encore, has he improved it atall, it might have been that it seemed a bit un funny, after the amazing standup he had just done, but at cardiff it was based around a story about an x factor show, not a disappointing encore, and easily watchable again, just wondering if he adds to it as the show goes on, and he picks up annocdotes about it.

Archived