IGNORED

Who do I report fans on the pitch to?

Matty H

I know three of the people that went on the pitch who's pictures clearly appeared in the evening post on Wednesday and their pictures are still there on the BBC Bristol Website. I'll happily report them and see them banned from watching their team for life, but who do I go to?

I know three of the people that went on the pitch who's pictures clearly appeared in the evening post on Wednesday and their pictures are still there on the BBC Bristol Website. I'll happily report them and see them banned from watching their team for life, but who do I go to?

Matty mate one of them is meant to be on the pitch his name is Steve Phillips :clapping: .

Pictures

Matty mate one of them is meant to be on the pitch his name is Steve Phillips :clapping: .

Pictures

The rest of his career at the sags is punishment enough for that idiot.

So, anyone know who I report these idiots to? I'd write to the Post if I thought it wouldn't just be swept under the carpet

should we all be banned because we all ran on pitch against hartlypool ???? no they won let them have there fun ,if they caused trouble then ban um but most were celebrating it just makes us look like kids who lost ...its hard but sooooo tit tat to grass people up.

The rest of his career at the sags is punishment enough for that idiot.

So, anyone know who I report these idiots to? I'd write to the Post if I thought it wouldn't just be swept under the carpet

I would definately write in. I spoke to a chap on newsdesk this evening and he was very keen to get my story reported!

as per the above post this is ###### petty mate. noone likes it if your on the receiving end of a pitch invasion but with most things in football you get your highs and lows. How do you think i liked it when you were 2 mins away from cardiff setting up a final with your rivals and it all goes tits up with pens. Brighton fans invaded the pitch and immediately ran straight to us town fans and you have a thousands batty boys a few metres away trying to wind u up. at the time its sickening but u get over it i wouldnt want any of those fans to be banned for life from enjoying an achievement with the team they watch every week. Just as i love invading the pitch and celebrating when something happens at the cg, even if its just the end of a shit season.

how many of you lot posting are ones which have invaded a pitch before? fair enough to ban people who threw stuff etc but not for enjoying the moment.

I know three of the people that went on the pitch who's pictures clearly appeared in the evening post on Wednouesday and their pictures are still there on the BBC Bristol Website. I'll happily report them and see them banned from watching their team for life, but who do I go to?

I know 2 of them but what on earth would I gain for grassing on two people who were momentarily over exuberant in celebrating their teams win. One poor decision shouldnt cost someone a life ban. Unless they caused any physical trouble then it doesnt matter.

as per the above post this is ###### petty mate. noone likes it if your on the receiving end of a pitch invasion but with most things in football you get your highs and lows. How do you think i liked it when you were 2 mins away from cardiff setting up a final with your rivals and it all goes tits up with pens. Brighton fans invaded the pitch and immediately ran straight to us town fans and you have a thousands batty boys a few metres away trying to wind u up. at the time its sickening but u get over it i wouldnt want any of those fans to be banned for life from enjoying an achievement with the team they watch every week. Just as i love invading the pitch and celebrating when something happens at the cg, even if its just the end of a shit season.

how many of you lot posting are ones which have invaded a pitch before? fair enough to ban people who threw stuff etc but not for enjoying the moment.

I agree. Let bygones be bygones as far as i'm concerned. I for one can remember invading the pitch at the end of the amazing Christian Roberts play off semi.......As far as the Sags are concerned for them the win against us was of the same importance.

If anything, vent your anger at the inompetent policing and stewarding.

Archived