IGNORED

The distraction of the JPT

leepeacock's50phead

To be fair they don't really have a importent league game left, they are to far off the play offs now or so they think and religation is a no no.

Thats why I am not to worried about them going through. We still have the league to fight for if we were 14th and out of the cup I would be gutted but I would rather be where we are in the league and out of a cup than where they are and in a cup.

Not thats anything to take away from them good luck to em.

To be fair they don't really have a importent league game left, they are to far off the play offs now or so they think and religation is a no no.

Thats why I am not to worried about them going through. We still have the league to fight for if we were 14th and out of the cup I would be gutted but I would rather be where we are in the league and out of a cup than where they are and in a cup.

Not thats anything to take away from them good luck to em.

thing is they are 14th however do have games 2/3 games in hand on all those teams above them, win those and they are only just off the play-offs,

however they don't seem to be realising that and are putting all their concentration on the JPT, which in fairess Donny are Heavy favorites to win.

still I'm just glad that all the local media attention over the next few weeks will be away from City and we can just go about getting points on the board with any media pressure.

Archived