IGNORED

Brentford

redmelsh

Who is getting transfered, or buyinng tickets to sit in the eastend for the match against brentford, as i have just got my season ticket transfered and was wondering what the atmosphere should be like?

We'll be there never fear

Should be great if enough of us get in there.

Spread the word brother

Guest North Street
Who is getting transfered, or buyinng tickets to sit in the eastend for the match against brentford, as i have just got my season ticket transfered and was wondering what the atmosphere should be like?

North Street + 12 and three flags.

As for the atmosphere it will be better than the cauldrons v Orient, Carlisle,Gillingham, Huddersfield, Blackpool........

UP THE CITY

Guest North Street
Bump!

Get your ST's swapped for the East End tomorrow!

Or simply call 0870 112 1897 although i did wonder exactly where the Micra stand was!

Does anyone know if we are in the seats behind the goal or stuck over in the corner by the Dolman?

Just wondered before swapping my season ticket.

i've been told brentford are not bringing many fans so i would not think we will be tucked away in the corner

and city have not been limited on tickets so the signs are good for being behined the goal or very close.

:englandflag::englandflag::englandflag::fingerscrossed:

i've been told brentford are not bringing many fans so i would not think we will be tucked away in the corner

and city have not been limited on tickets so the signs are good for being behined the goal or very close.

:englandflag::englandflag::englandflag::fingerscrossed:

Did my East End duties back in the seventies so I'll be watching you all from my seat in Dolman D block. I hope the club do as it did in our last promotion season when we played Chesterfield at home. Their fans were in the corner by the Dolman Stand with the rest of the East End given up to City fans. It has to be said this was done to accommodate a big attendance but surely the best chance of a great atmosphere is for the majority of seats to be occupied by our fans. I hate seeing empty seats behind the goal. Have a good un anyway.

Did my East End duties back in the seventies so I'll be watching you all from my seat in Dolman D block. I hope the club do as it did in our last promotion season when we played Chesterfield at home. Their fans were in the corner by the Dolman Stand with the rest of the East End given up to City fans. It has to be said this was done to accommodate a big attendance but surely the best chance of a great atmosphere is for the majority of seats to be occupied by our fans. I hate seeing empty seats behind the goal. Have a good un anyway.

thanks.

tiz a reunion day, so can't we tempt you for one last go? :innocent06:

Archived