1-0 to City!

martin

This is a joke

Forest 4-0

Nice one Huddersfield, wake up!

we have almost lost our goal advantage.

City +16

Forest +15

I'd like another City goal before half time.

Relying on people on website to keep me posted on HOW we are playing. Can't get radio commentary in Halifax. Online listening (or the lack of it really annoys me). Why is it impossible to get radio commentary online? Is it to do with world?

I'd like another City goal before half time.

Relying on people on website to keep me posted on HOW we are playing. Can't get radio commentary in Halifax. Online listening (or the lack of it really annoys me). Why is it impossible to get radio commentary online? Is it to do with world?

Yes. Just get City World and you can listen to whatever match you want. :city:

Sounded a determined performance for a good 75 minutes, and a slightly nervious last 15. Still, could have been 3 nil up if we'd finished better, if world is to be believed.

And with results (bar Forests) having gone ok for us, and Chesterfield having played pretty badly yesterday night by all accounts, we need to now focus on trying to win what is usually a bogie fixture for us on wednesday. And all told, it would be nice to score a couple more now and again, because the edge of my computer seat is getting worn out!

Were you there?

The performance was very good, the scoreline should have been much higher but for incompetent linemanning and ...Jevons.

:innocent06:

So it was only Jevons that missed chances was it???

What about the misses before he came on???

Archived